6

Lovey dovey stuff ahead *gags*

*Jayden's POV*
Sometimes I wonder, is Valerie really okay? I know she's struggling but is she really okay? Come to think of it, I've never heard her mention anything about her parents and I never asked her. Who knows? Her parents might be outside the country or maybe…

(OR MAYBE DEAD!! Sorry guys 😚😔)

Months later…

*Valerie's POV*
It's really nice Jayden spends time caring for me. But on the other hand, it feels like I'm being selfish. We're on a vacation so I had lots of time to cut and hurt myself, its not like I wanted to do it but I couldn't help myself.

It always felt good. When I spent time with him, I wasn't to able to cut that much. Today was the day I finally meet his parents. I was really nervous, I got close to the mirror and stare at my reflection.

I have never felt content with how I looked. No matter how hard I tried I never felt like I'm worth anyone's time I could see all of my imperfections and it troubled me a lot.

I had lots of scars from cutting, large eye bags from staying up all night, others were from cooking. I looked fat and ugly. I never looked like other girls and that is what couldn't tell Jay.

When we got to his placed, I was amazed by what I saw. I couldn't believe that a nerd like him lived in a house as huge as that. I got inside and l was so excited.

We settled down and got something to eat. After we ate, there was a knock on the damn door. I got up to open it and I saw this woman who looked a lot like Jayden.

"Uh, where is Jayden?." She asked. "Inside." I told her. She pushed me away and hugged him. He was really happy to see her. I kinda felt jealous.

"Hey Mia, meet Valerie, my girlfriend." He said."Valerie, meet--" "yeah yeah I get she's some random girl you knew since you were child." I interrupted him and went to my room.

Time passed and Jayden was still talking to that Mia. I kinda felt like punching her in the face but like everyone tells me: I'm a weak, stupid, clingy, ugly, trash, a second choice and a mistake.

-baby, did you miss cutting?, did you miss throwing up? Come on, you can start all over again.-

-I was there when he wasn't around.-

-I made you feel safe when your mother died. Come on baby, just 20 slashes-

I got to bathroom and I find a razor. I'm, a, useless, person, a good for nothing, No one, will ever, like a disgrace, like me, I cut word after word.

After cutting myself for at least 26 times, I clean up wounds, wrap some bandages on them and clean up the place. I tried to sleep but then I kept over thinking whilst I was listening to music.

- hey hey hey why the gloomy face? You did great honey, keep cutting and throwing up okay?-

Jayden came in and hugged me. "Jay who is she?" I asked."That's my twin sister." He replied. I start giving him my puppy eyes and starts to he chuckle.
"

What you thought she was a side chick or something ?" He asked kissing my neck. A couple of soft moans left my mouth as I nodded.

"Aww baby, I like it when your jealous and no girl can replace an angel like you."

"Jayden mom said she'd be here in what the fuck?!?" Mia cursed as she entered thinking it was just Jayden until she saw that I was underneath him..

They have no shame... 😑🙄