14

*Valerie's POV*
"Her name is Valerie Griffin." I interrupted Mrs. Emily.

"This is plain stupid." Carmen laughed.

"Tell me what paper this is." I held a paper in my hand, ready to rip it to shreds.

"That's the form I filled to enter the company. What about it?" She asked.

I smiled and ripped the paper to really tiny pieces.

I could tell she was truly heartbroken.

Last I heard, you need to write lots of tests and acquire training before you might accepted into the company.

She dropped to her knees and started with her tears which I'm sure are crocodile tears.

"How could you?" She murmured.

"I didn't ask you to kiss my boyfriend, call me names and come to my room without my fucking permission." I said giving out a weird aura.

"Val, don't forget its not good for your health." Jay said hugging me.

I went upstairs with my dear Jayden.

As for Carmen, the smut thing got her jealous and what I just did really broke her.

I'm sure she'd never bother me. However, I was feeling uneasy.

I should be feeling better yet I'm not.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked.

I just shook my head and ripped his shirt, revealing his broad his and hot abs.

Normally he'd stop me but since its warm, he knew I'd be hot.

I laid my head on his chest

"Your so tiny" he said. I just purred and closed my eyes.

- Wow loser wow. You just made the bitch way worse than you are and your reward is to not eat for a month-

shrugged and purred on Jayden's cold body.

*Mia's POV*
I didn't include myself in their business whatever because I was waiting to watch those 2 sleep and take pictures of them.

Fortunately, they went to sleep and I took lots pictures to get back at Jayden for eating my marshmallows and blaming my hubby weeks ago.

I joined them and slept, besides my brothers body was very cold during summer and warm during winter so anyone would want to cuddle with him.

Carmen: "See what I meant when I said she's a shitty writer."

Mia: *Stabs her with Miss Stella's poisonous Katana but unfortunately doesn't die*

Me: "Mia calm down please." 😧

Valerie: "You forgot to take the case off and stab her. The steel is more sharper and poisonous than the case and that's what she gets for insulting our Stella."

Me: *takes the sword away from them*

Jayden: *grabs the sword and hands it to the girls.*

The three: "THAT'S FOR INSULTING OUR STELLA!!!" *Stabs her again*

Me: *face palms* please don't worry, Carmen isn't dead.