12

Valerie's POV*
"We're firing Carmen." I smiled.

"Wait are you sure?" She asked.

"Of course, its simple, you'll fire her and tell her the big boss said so and you can't go against her words." I said "Besides I planned on having a job during the vacation."

"Miss are you serious?" She asked. I needed to calm down before something bad happens. So I replied with, "Since my mom wanted me to own the company, I'm somehow the boss of you. So do everything you can and fire the bitch."

She nodded and walked out of the room. I pinch the bridge of my nose and took my glasses off. "Your cute without your glasses." Jayden said. I chuckled and sat on top of him.

*This time skip was brought to you by Carmen's jealous flat ass, also its Carmen's POV*

After being teased by Mia, I got downstairs and I watch some movies on
Netflix.

I was happily watching the movie until Mrs. Emily looking so gloomy.

"Mrs. Emily what happened?" I asked her and offered her my chair.

She sat down and stared at the floor.

"Carmen I have bad news." She started.

"What happened?" I once more.

"I'm sorry but the big boss has fired you." She continued.

"Wait what? Who's this so called 'BIG BOSS' ?" I asked

"She owns the company, I'm just filling her place." She said.

"Can't you do anything about it?" I asked. She just shook her head and still stared at the floor.

"Since when was there a big boss?" I asked.

"A very long time..." She replied.

"Tell me hear name!!" I demanded.

"Her name is--"

"Her name is Valerie Griffin." That glasses freak interrupted her.

I'm so sorry...