8

*Jayden's POV*
The night was chilly and couldn't see a thing. I felt cold hands wrapped around my neck. I knew it wasn't Valerie and it definitely wasn't Mia. So whom could it be?

"Hi baby, did you miss me?" She whispered in my ear. "I missed you more than anything." I get her arms off me. I turn around and it was of the people that I hate the most.

It was no other than Valerie's bully and my ex girlfriend 'Carmen' "Hey~" she purred. "How the -" I managed to say before she passionately kissed me, which I disliked. I break the kiss only to find out see Valerie with a gloomy face before running away.

I pushed Carmen off me and I'm sure Valerie is going to be mad at me. I stood in front of door waiting for her to get out and when she did, she had a bright smile but as soon she saw me, her smile faded away.

I was really upset that was she was still cutting. I thought I got rid of every sharp object in the house so how is she still cutting? I planned on yelling at her but I realized yelling won't help. I slowly hugged her like it is the last time I will ever see her.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am." I mumbled. I lost control of my emotions and here I was, wiping her tears whilst I'm crying right in front of her. We cried all the way to my room. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying. "I can't believe you kissed the girl who bullies me."

"Babe she forced herself on me." I tried to explain. "B-but the way you kissed her, its more like... its more like you still love her." She wrapped herself in a blanket.

I came close to her and rubbed circles around her back. "Jayden, do you love me?" She asked. I cautiously pinned her to the bed and kissed her
"

Does this answer your question? I asked. She looked at me and nods. "When you're ready, just tell me." I leaned in and whispered.

Once again, I was greeted with a pillow. I ignored it and kissed her. I cuddled with her until we both fell asleep, with her head on my chest.

*Mia's POV*
I woke up from bed really late. I was passing by my brother's room when I heard soft snores from inside. I peeped in and saw the two of them peacefully sleeping.

They really looked so cute together so I decided to take out my phone and take a number of pictures before going downstairs. I got to the kitchen and could see my mother consoling Carmen "What happened?" I asked.

"What happened? What is happened is that Jayden replaced Carmen with that girl!" my mom yelled. "Jeez mom, don't yell at me and besides that girl is not just any girl." I took a sip of my coffee.

"What proves?" Mom asked. "She's unique in an unknown way, that's all I can say. Oh and have you even seen how cute she is?" I asked.

"She is the ugliest thing I have ever seen!!" Carmen yelled, earning a smack to the head by me. "Shut up Carmen! you know my brother hates it when people wake him up from his sleep." I smacked her head once more

I took my phone out and showed them the picture I took. "She reminds me of someone." Mom said. I just rolled my eyes and put the phone back in my pocket. "Wake them up for me." she ordered rubbing ice on Carmen's head.

"Wait are you sure?" I panicked. "Tell them its urgent." I rolled my eyes and went to my brother's room.  I got in and gosh were they so cute. I tried waking my idiot of a brother but I failed. I grabbed a megaphone I hid under his bed years ago.

I then put a soundproof headset on Valerie's head. I inhaled deeply and then yelled... "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" I took a picture of his weird face and it was priceless.

"Yo what the hell!" he yelled. "Stop yelling big baby and besides mom is calling both of you." I said. As dense as he is, he is totally unaware that I took 60 pictures of him so far.

After he woke Valerie up and they got dressed, we all went downstairs and Valerie hid behind my brother. "Where's the girl? My mom asked getting closer. Jayden gently pushed her from behind him.

"Oh my gosh!" mom yelled making Valerie go behind my brother again...

(Yep I did that. Pls check out my other books too *smiles*)