4

*Jayden's POV*
So what about you? Don't you have practice?" She asked. "I'm ditching practice." I chugged down the water I had. "What?! Why!?" She whined, using her tiny hands to hit somewhere around my abdomen.

"How about you stop hitting me, I take you to a cafe nearby, you order what you want, then I take you home?" I proposed, grabbing her tiny fingers. She scrunched her face a bit before agreeing with me.

So there we were, in a cafe, talking about random things, mostly her talking about random stuff whilst I just listen. It was really fun though, and that is how we became friends...

.

*Valerie's POV*
Jayden and I were getting closer and it's fun being around him. But Carmen wouldn't stop hurting me because she wanted Jayden all to herself and that's why I kept cutting.

My arms were full of marks so I cut anything part that I wanted. Damn it hurts we don't talk a lot when he walks me home but I'm glad we always talk. I quickly got inside because the rain was pouring. I got upstairs and straight to my mom's room and counted the money that remained.

I saw another envelope laying comfortably on the floor and it had 'Jalissa Griffin' on it. I opened it and there was another letter, and it reads,

"Dear Val, I know times are hard and your trying to cope with the pain you feel. I knew you'd ran out money so I saved this for emergencies. Please stay safe for mommies sake.

With love,
Jalissa

That note could just make me cry. I got out of there and went to the bathroom and started cutting. Its not like I wanted to do it, but it felt peaceful. Looking at blood dripping and making those plopping sounds every time it touch the sink puts me at ease.

After 20 long minutes of cutting and taking and a bath, I then went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and peered into it. Man, all this to myself and no one to share with" I licked my lips.

Just as i was going to have some left over chicken nuggets until the voices in my head interrupt me,

-do this and you will become a fatty-

I quickly closed the fridge with a bang. After sighing for seemed like the umpteenth time, look up and I saw a figure. Since I hadn't put on my glasses I didn't see the person clearly so I pulled out a gun and  pointed it at the tall figure.

"Wait, wait Valerie don't shoot!! Its me Jayden!!." He yelled, putting his hands in the air."Jayden! Dude wtf? I could've shot you!!" I lowered the gun and placed it some place safe.

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock? Anyway, how did you get in?" I said messing up my hair.

"I'm really sorry I intruded your home without telling you, and I used the back door." He lowered his hands. "So, why are you here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to stay here for tonight because its pouring really hard and I'm soaking wet".He gives me the puppy eyes and pretending to shiver. "Dude I can see through the act and the shower's on the left." I told him. He started taking his shirt off and I couldn't help but stare.

My face turned to darker shades of red when he found out that I was staring. "You done checking me out?" He smirked. "N-no! I mean yes! Ugh! Yes!!" I cup my cheeks. He chuckled and got closer to me. I felt so tiny in front of him. He leaned in and then… I felt his soft lips on mine.

"Soft lips baby." he smirked, breaking the kiss and winked at me before going to shower. This time I swore I could've passed out…

Me: wow 😐😑😐

Jay: what??

Me: have some decency okay??

Jay: aww shawty jealous.

Me: *pouts* whatever.