5

*Jayden's POV*
Damn, she's really breathtaking. There's a lot of things I like about her. Like: her personality, her attitude, her smile... But never mind. I feel the warm water come into contact with my skin, relaxing my tensed muscles. I get out and find out that my clothes are dried.

I put them on and see Valerie staring through the window. Maybe she is a pluviophile.

(A/N: pluviophile in Latin means lover of the rain or person who loves rain or finds comfort during rainy days)

Or maybe something was bothering her. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. She just smiled and nodded. I get a little closer to her and gently pull her in for a hug. She was so tiny. I kiss her cheek and she was smiling. She then started to cry and hug me back.

I slowly rub around her back to comfort her. I wait for her take her time, so she'd vent to me. Even if she won't vent to me, I'm fine with that. After her explaining why she broke down, I felt really bad. I lift her chin so she'd look at me.

I stared right into those adorable eyes of hers. I could tell she her heart was pounding out her chest. Still looking into those eyes, I wipe her tears and slowly lean in. I rest my head on her shoulder, inhaling her sweet scent.

(Guys please don't sniff ya girls okie?
(¬_¬)ノ

"Damn she smells so good." I said to myself. After resting my head on her shoulder for a while, I looked back at her and kissed her cheek.

She puckered her lip, actually wanting a kiss on her lips. I chuckled and kissed her, actually using my tongue this time. Breaking away from the kiss all she does is pout.

She actually looked cuter when she pouts."Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Mhm." She hums."But you still owe me food." "Fine." I groan and follow her to the living room.The two of us watched movies until she fell asleep on my lap.

.

*Valerie's POV*
As we were watching movies, I somewhat dozed off. I could feel Jayden play with my hair and that made me sleep faster. I swore I should have worn a bonnet.

.

Later that night, I woke up only to realise that he wasn't there. I checked the others rooms and then the living room and there he was, comfortably sleeping on the couch.

"Um Jay?" I called out to him, almost like a whisper. "Yeah?," He turned to face me. "You're awake. Are you hungry?" I shook my head. "I miss your warmth" I spread my arms wide.

"Alright cutie," he sits up and opens his arms. "Get in." He says and i quickly sit on lap, happily listening to his heart beat.

His heart beat reminded me of when i listened to that of my mother's as a kid. He wraps his muscular arms around me and gently rubs my back...

I jump and burry my face deeper into his chest when I hear the sound of thunder. "Aww so cute." He chuckles and gives me a head pat. "Shut up." I pout.

A/N: lets just say they spent the rainy night with so much love and laughter.

Me: *gags* eww love 🤢🤢

Thanks for reading and what's your favourite season and why?