7

*Mia's POV*

I was going to my room which was 3 rooms away from Jayden's. When I got in, I just remembered that mom said she'd be here the next day. So I went got to his room, I heard the sounds of kisses and moaning. I was sure it was that girl Valerie.

"Jay, mom said she'd be here in WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I said as I opened the door to see my brother right on top of that girl leaving hickeys on her.

They both apologized, especially the girl. "Hey Valerie, can I talk to you for a minute? You know, girls stuff." I plastered a fake smile. She hesitated for a while and she went to my room with me. "What are you to my brother?" I asked.

"Ohh, I'm his girlfriend." She nervously smiled. I stare into her soul for a while then smile and let her go.

*Valerie's POV*

"Let me guess, she interrogated you?" Jayden asked. He opens his arms and we cuddle.

"Hey, babe do you love me?" I randomly blurt out. "Of course I do, your the only one who's perfect for me." He kissed my cheek. I didn't want to believe him but I had to.

*the next day* Jayden's POV
I

woke up due to sound of the rain pouring. I could hear the soft snores of Valerie.

(I love when it rains okay? 🙄🙄)

"Baby, wake up" I whisper. She ignores me and keeps sleeping. I get on top and start saying stuff into her ears. "Val, if you don't get up, I'm drinking your apple juice." I whisper. This resulted with me being greeted with a pillow to my face.

"Yeah, right. Watch your words before you lose your tongue." She says getting up. "Aww, babe you can't do that, you'd miss my voice. He smirked.
B

efore she could slap me in the face, I grabbed those tiny hands kissed them.

"Soft hands baby, all the better to cup my cheeks. "Shut up Jay! Mia will be here." She says with a red face. "Baby my mom will be coming today so I want you to be good." She nods and goes to bed.

Hours passed and my mom did not arrive. I spent time watching sonic the hedgehog with Valerie. Mia was still sleeping so she didn't join. Just as we were getting to a good part, the power went out...

Val: Miss Stella, can you please make me a little bit happy in the story?

Me: No can do girl, your gonna be sad till the end.

Jay: Miss Stella please don't do this to her.

Me: Jay, I'm sorry but its her fate to become a depressed child. Which reminds me, you'll be a father.

Jay & Val: Say what??

Me: oops, sorry...