11

To all those precious babies who don't understand what's going on in the story I wanna give you a summary so that you properly understand the story and how it will end.

Mia, please do the honors.

Mia: *fixes her glasses* as your all aware, Valerie's mom was suffering from cancer ever since she even got married to her husband who died months before Valerie was born.

The little girl had a normal childhood, but without a father and it didn't bother her at all.

Mrs. Jalissa owns the 'Jalissa Griffin enterprises' and became famous globally, but no one knew of her cancer issue except her assistant, Emily Parker who was very loyal to her.

Not even Rosalinda, who Miss Anna claimed to be her closest friend never knew.

Years passed and Mrs. Jalissa's condition grew worse so she put that letter on Valerie's bed and give Rosalinda enough money to take care of her.

Yes Mrs. Jalissa committed suicide because she knew she would die.

Ever since her death, her daughter had Depression, anxiety and DID (Dissociative Identify Disorder)

Years passed and she's now in college.

She bumped into my brother when she was crying about the flashback she had.

So, they started with their love dovey stuff. *gags*

It was like love at first sight.

Even I couldn't believe it when I first found out.

Jayden stayed with her for a while and realized she has been cutting so he did his best to help her and it worked.

Months passed and these two were already in a deep relationship.

No one could separate them.

When they arrived at his mansion.

She was amazed. I mean my idiot of a brother lives there. 😒

You see, when I first got there, I thought she was some random girl he invited to his house.

Carmen was Jayden's first girlfriend but she dumped him for unknown reasons. And she's in the same class as Valerie

Trust me, he is way over her, but my mom loves her like a daughter.

And just like K-drama, my mom thought Valerie was just a commoner because she's wears glasses.

Carmen is really a jealous type and she's really possessive.

Valerie is a kuudere because Miss Stella is an indecisive Libra ♎.

Since Valerie, grew up, Miss Emily had forgotten her a little bit, that's why when she saw her she reminded her of her boss.

After seeing the way she punched Carmen, she realized She's Mrs. Jalissa's daughter.

Mrs. Jalissa wanted her daughter to own her company.

(that's if she wanted to and only Miss Stella knows what will happen)

So Carmen also a rookie who works for Miss Emily so Valerie plans on firing her.

*fixes her glasses* there you have it. Miss Stella told me to give y'all this information.

Also have a good day and stay safe.