"This isn't a joke Lexi, you obviously haven't learned from the last time I've seen you" he said running an hand over his face.

"Get back on the bike or I'll get off and walk the rest of the way" she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What you can't be serious I'm just trying to help you" he said frustrated.

"I'm well aware of that but your just going to get caught in the crossfire. Listen for the favor I never called in I'm asking you trust me" she said sternly.

He took one good long look at her "I'm going to regret this I can tell" he said solemly.

Lexi only smiled at as she patted his bike seat he let out a grunt but got back on. They stayed in silence till they reach the spot where Lexi indicated she wanted to be left.

She searched the perimeter with two of the member that Derek had brought along. While they were busy Derek made a few phone calls before Lexi returned.

"The outside clear there a smaller warehouse a little off to the left maybe a football field in length" she said.

"I just don't think I should leave you like this" Derek said once again.

Lexi couldn't help but feel touched yet slightly irritated "I'll be okay" she said patting his arm "You need to head out I've got this".

"Fine only because I know how you can get" he said giving her a once over "so becareful and do what you have to do" he said before gathering his two men and taking off.

It was just Lexi now no it was Havoc that stood there. Reaching behind she took her gun and loaded in a full new clip. She undid the safety clips from the gun holsters just incase.

She took cover behind some barrels adjusting herself and doing a quick scan. When she looked at the label of great just what she needed "Highly Flammable".

The coast was clear she moved turning for an open window. Havoc climbed upon a crate and heaved herself the rest of the way up. The window creaked as she pulled it open the rest of the way.

Lowering herself in she landed on her feet with a soft thud. Keeping her gun up she began checking when she heard a crashing sound towards the far corner of the other room.

Her instinct wanted her to rush and catch who ever it was but in a situation like this she knew she had to take caution. Slowly she made her way over taking her time.

Her heartbeat was pounding away in her chest she swear she could hear the blood rushing through her ears it was so loud.

When she came to there was Rosie who's hands were covered in blood but she couldn't tell where it was coming from. Setting down next to her she turned in panick before realizing it was only Havoc.

"You came" she said sounding surprised.

Havoc at on her knees her gun lay next to her. While she tried to find where the blood was coming from. There was so much coming from her shirt she couldn't tell anything.

"Of course I came. I'm gonna get you out of here okay I promise" she said trying to get up.

Rosie gripped a firm hand against and looked her dead in the eye.

"No you won't. You shouldn't make promises you can't keep Lexi" she said her voice carrying an edge to it.

Before Lexi could process what was happening Rosie reached behind her and pulled out a blade slamming it into her left leg. A blood curling scream erupted from her mouth before she could stop herself.

She threw herself back trying to get some space between her and Rosie. The blade stuck out of her leg reaching numbly she tried to pull it. Her hands were shaking as they were covered in blood instantly.

"Fake blood Lexi, come on that was just pitiful. Don't tell me you couldn't see that coming?" Rosie tuanted.

Rosie for up laughing dusting herself of like nothing. Lexi gritted her teeth together as she reached for the blade a hand tight on the handle. With a few deep breaths she pulled it out letting it drop to the floor with a loud clank.

The pain was agonizing putting all the weight on her right leg. Lexi grabbed onto a nearby shelf and lifted herself off the ground. The opening was about as wide as her index finger.

She began pulling back her gun was still on the ground. Lexi turned behind a corner of materials reaching for her extra gun she pulled it from the holster.

Rosie's loud laugh echoed in the building, clicking the safety of she kept her finger on the trigger and slowly peeked out. Only to feel the tug of the cold metal blade against her face.

Her eyes closed on instinct and she pulled her head back. The stinging and blood began to trickle down her face. Lexi in a panick shoot off three bullets.

Stumbling back she tried to get as much space as possible. Wiping her face with her sleeve to get her vision clear as possible. In the dusty back of the warehouse there was a broken mirror.

Looking in the mirror she addressed her state being, there was a slash cutting across her right eyebrow. About 4 inches long it had blood flowing freely.

Lexi held her sleeve against it hoping that it would stop bleeding. She cursed how could she fall into this predicament.

With her switch blade she cut off some of the fabric off her shirt. She then tied it tightly above cut to try and slow down the bleeding.

"Come on out Lexi I'll make it quick I promise" Rosie's voice rang out.

Lexi kept her mouth shut following the sounds of her voice. When she found her Rosie's was facing away. With her vision blurry she still took aim.

Leaning her weight to her left foot she pointed the gun and squeezed the trigger. She missed fire she had been aiming for the neck when it lodged into Rosie's right shoulder.

Voices could be heard coming from outside Lexi began making her way towards the back exit she saw. Limping she finally reached the door just as she went to grab the handle.

The door swung open the light obscured the face but the body outline gave away that it was male. Lexi took a few steps back when her eyes finally adjusted she sucked in a breath.

"Tiggy oh thank goodness are the rest of the vipers with you? I need help you got to get us out of here" Lexi's voice was shaky.

Her breaths came out short an ragged She reached for him to stable herself. When he moved away she almost fell looking her face was full of confusion.

"Sorry Lexi, but I'm just looking out for my boy Abel" he said solemly.

"Looking out for Abel what are you talking about? You know when he finds out he going to kill you" Lexi said trying to put space between them.

"Your distracting him. Your going to drive him into the ground. I can't let that happen" he said reaching behind his back.

"We need the cut Tiggy" said a voice from behind them.

"Don't do this Tiggy" Lexi said her eyes pleading.

"That's pitiful Havoc your already pleading" at the sound of her voice Lexi stiffened up.

Tiggy grabbed Lexi roughly yanking in her cut. She tried pushing him off but her energy was dissipating she was too weak. Summing up energy she swung her arm connecting her fist with his nose.

The satisfying sound of a crunch was music to her ears. Pulling her arms free from her cut she pushed him out of they way. She began running with all the strength left in her.

From far off she though she saw movement but she couldn't be sure. Reaching for her extra pistol she half turned and began firing shots. Widow threw herself down to the ground Lexi wasn't sure she had hit her.

Her momentum only last a few moments more she turned to fire again but was stopped in her tracks. A pain of fire exploded into her stomach her breath caught in her throat.

The gun dropped from her hand reaching to touch her middle section. Her hand was wet covered in her own blood. This couldn't be happening!