Twisted Love Affair

Authors Note: Just wanted to let you all know that I’ve entered my story into the Watty Awards so please make sure to vote and leave comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my story :D

Chapter 1:

Quitely I tiped toed in the house slowly making my way up to my room were my soft comfy bed awaited me. The loud pounding in my head made it difficult to walk straight but then again thats what alcohol tends to do to a person.

Turning the door knob to bedroom I was welcome by a bright light that temporarly blinded me. A few moments later my eyes were now adjusted to the light only to find my father glaring at me with a look of pure anger.

Shit I was in trouble! The man was never home always away on business of all of the days he choose today to be here. Yippee!! Note my sarcasim.

"Do you know what time it is?" he yelled.

I didn't want to answer him because my words would come out slurred. It would only get worse.

"Answer me!" he yelled while pacing back and forth making me feel quite nascious.

"I don't know," I mumbled looking down at the floor really had a headache and I just wanted to go to sleep.

He stepped towards me then all of sudden yelled "You smell like alcohol! Damn it Lexi!! He gave out an exhausted breath.

"Just go to sleep, you still going to school don't think your getting out of it either!" He said before leaving my room.

Great, I thought to myself. I still have to go to school, that's just freaking awesome. My dad left the room.

I kicked my shoes off, took my shorts off and my blouse changing into a pair of loose sweats and a plain t-shirt. I lay down on my bed glancing at my clock reading 2:37 AM. Damn I had school in a little bit.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my dad pounding on my door. I lazily got off the bed. Damn my head was hurting. I walked to the door opening it.

"What!!" I yelled to him.

"Get ready for school" I slammed the door on his face. From the other side of the door he yelled "Now Lexi!!"

Fuck my life man! I walked into my bathroom looked into the mirror. Damn I looked like crap. I had a little bruise on my cheek from the fight last night. The events of last night started coming back to me.

I had been hanging out with my girl Lisa, my boyfriend of 2 years now Abel, and some of his crew. He's from the Vipers Gang; well he runs it his position being President.

Anyway we where all hanging out when some girl named Shelby came over starting drama. Shelby has had a thing for my Abel since way before I came in the picture.

She was all up on him getting in his face flirting with him right in front of me. Then out of nowhere she full on kissed him. It pissed me off so I grabbed her by the arm, swinging her around so she was facing me.

I swung my fist straight at her mouth, satisfied by the blood that was now coming out the cut on her lip. She stared at me then socked me while grabbing my hair.

I swung my leg around hers dropping us to the floor. I was on top punching her. I was going left and right when I heard a crunching sound. There was blood over her face. I had broken her nose. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling off.

Abel was trying to calm me down but the adrenaline was rushing through my body. I was just way too mad. I remember fighting with Abel and telling him to piss off, then drinking more and getting dropped off by Lisa.