Chapter 22

"Come on Lexi lets go again" he said nodding my head we started again. My breathing was coming hard while my body was covered in sweat. This was indeed a work out Jordan was getting a work out of me.

We had been going at it for what felt like hours. My spandex shorts and sports bra were drenched by the end of it.

Hitting once with my left twice with my right then a kick to the side then alternating.This was my routine Jordan was holding the punching bag.

My hair was in a tightly tied high ponytail. Doing the last set I took a deep breath putting my hands down to my side. "That was good you got a strong right arm" Jordan said patting me on the back as he handed me a water bottle.

"Thanks" I said taking a big gulp of the water. "You know I was suprised when you called me the other day" he said looking at me. "Yeah I could tell you told me if I needed help to call you so I did" I said shrugging my shoulders

It wasn't that big of a deal I had been in need off getting my mind off of things. So I figured why not go with Jordan he was a good looking guy. His short black hair with light blue eyes he stood at 5,11 well built body.

Like I said he was good looking. Through working out I was letting out alot of emotion it felt good. "Thanks again for coming Jordan I'll walk you out" I said as he picked up his bag.

"No problem and yeah sure" he said. Walking up the stairs we passed though the kitchen into the living room. Jace was sitting watching tv when he gave us a questioning look.

I ignored it getting the door open for Jordan he stepped outside. Turning so that he faced me "We should do this again" he said "Yeah it was good" I said "Yeah so you'll call me then?" he asked "Yeah" I said.

"Alright well I'll see you around bye" he said turning back around and heading to his car. Closing the door I locked it and began walking to the stairs. "What was that about?" Jace asked

"Nothing why?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Sure didn't like nothing" he grunted. "Don't go reading into something that's nothing" I said turning my back to him as I made my way up the stairs.

The first thing I did was take a nice hot bath to relax my muscles it had been a long time since I had worked out like that. When I came out I felt sore but refreshed at the same time.

Drying myself off I changed into a pair of grey sweats and a black muscle shirt. Going to my dresser I opened the first drawer taking out my phone. My dad had given it to me last night.

I had charged it last night but wouldn't unlock it yet. Looking at the iPhone screen for what felt like five minutes I put in the code and unlocked it. Ignoring all the missed calls, voicemails, and text messages.

Scrolling down my contacts I found the number I pushed the call button and waited.

Ring

Ring

"Hello?"

"It's Havoc" I said

"Havoc what can I do for you?" she asked

"Can you see me today?" I asked

"Of course I always have time for my favorite client. What did you want to do?" she asked.

"Red Highlights" I said simply.

"I can do that you can come now if you want" she said

"I'll be there in 15" I said and hung up.

Grabbing some socks I pulled them on and reached for my black Nikes. Putting my phone in my pocket I left my room closing the door. Walking downstairs into the living room.