Chapter 58

Twisted Love Affair

Chapter 58

Derek raced down and out of the trees before they reach Havoc's car. They stopped Lexi threw her leg over the motorcycle to talk to Kasey.

"We need to get the girls" she said sternly

"I'm well aware but Widows coming straight for us we don't have enough time" Kasey retorted.

"We have time" digging into her front pocket she fished out her car keys. Taking Kaseys arm she dropped her keys into the palm of her hand.

"We're splitting up Widow is my problem and I'm going to take her head on. You go and get the other girls" she said her voice left no room for discussion.

"You can't be serious how am I supposed to explain that to the Vixens that I let you go off?!" she questioned.

"I'm not giving you a choice those are mine as well as your club members. Now go were wasting time" she said sternly.

"What are you going to do for backup?" Kasey asked.

"Rosie was able to get out I'll meet up with her" she said sounding confident but her stomach tightened.

Kasey was about to say something but was interuppted by Derek. "She won't be going by herself I'll cover her" he said.

Kasey nodded approving Derek's offer before pulling Lexi to the side away from there hearing.

"Whatever your going to say about Derek and me save it now isn't the time" she said sternly already knowing what she wanted to ask.

"Fine but I can't exactly tell the Dragons we've been in contact with the Mayans" she said hooking her thumb to point towards Derek.

"Vixen don't even know I had an affiliation with them even worse The Vipers or Sons of Saint can't find out. Listen to me you don't say a word" Lexi spoke sternly.

"That's fine by me but I'll tell you this I hold no responsiblity over anything that happens to you" Kasey said.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. Now all my club members better be in one piece and if there's even a scratch on my car. I'll come and personally kick your ass" she said smiling but her threat was all serious.

With that Kasey got into the car and took off leaving a trail of dirt an dust behind her. Lexi was able to reach Rosie and said she had been take off the road by the I-75 in a factory.

Rosie explained how Widow had been hot on Lexi's trail when the explosives threw her off. They has gotten into an altercation and she was pretty banged up.

Lexi told her to sit tight she would be coming soon. She didn't give it any thought before hopping back on Derek's motorcycle.

They took off and she held on tightly the wind was blowing will the moon say high in the sky.

"Listen I know you don't have to be doing any of this so thanks" she yelled making sure he could hear.

"Don't worry I owed you anyway" he said just as loudly as her.

"When we get there I want you to fall back I don't want you getting involved this is personal you understand me?" she said feeling his tighten under her arms.

"You can't be serious?!" He said before pulling the bike to the side of the road.

There sudden stop made her chest slam into his back with a loud smacking thud. Derek got of the bike with no warning before turning I face Lexi.

"Have you lost you damn mind!" he yelled at her.

She raised an eyebrow in questioning "Probably it's not diagnosed but I've been told I have a few screws loose" she said shrugging her shoulders.