ItalRT4u - Most Popular Thriller & Most Popular Paranormal

*Sweat glistened on the well-defined chests of the twelve Cabana Boys as they pushed the dilapidated seniors bus to the foot of the carpet. There was a thump and something fell to the ground as it shuddered to a stop. One of the poor young men struggled forward to open the rusty door while the others collapsed where the stood. After much straining and cursing the door opened and the man too fainted with exhaustion.

    ItalRT4u wearing her Friday special, blue skinnies with brown knee-high heeled boots, a red halter and black cardigan descended from the bus waving away the last of the exhaust fumes trapped inside. Moments later her date followed her down. And together they walked towards the waiting Sally.*

 ItalRT4u: Where is yme123 and Ana? Did they kill each other this time? Was that why yme123 didn’t send back help?

Sally: Ah… yme123 was here. She and Ana had a few words before both she and the wombat went inside. Ana is…well… entertaining a guest in the news van right now. I could start the interview for you if you like, I’m sure she won’t be long.

ItalRT4u: Well why don’t you run along and get her? I’m sure she’ll drop who ever she is doing when she knows I’m here.

Sally nods and runs to the news van.

Sally bangs hard against the side: Ana your needed out here.

Ana: Go away.

Sally bangs again: There’s a guest to be interviewed.

*There is a loud crash and the sound of something heavy rolling across the metal floor.*

Ana: Then you do it.

Sally: It’s ItalRT4u. She’s wai-

Ana sticks her head out the van door and looks around: ItalRT4u? Why didn’t you say so you silly girl. *she pulls her head back inside for a second* Christian don’t go anywhere I’ll be back in a minute.

*Jumping out of the van Ana jogs over to ItalRT4u, despite her four inch heels.*

Ana: ItalRT4u sweetie how are you? *looking over ItalRT4u shoulder* What did you do to the Cabana Boys?

ItalRT4u: You know how it is. We old folks need a push every now and then to get going. What do you think of my date? Detective Xavier Ryans... I always enjoy a man in uniform.

Ana looks back at the van: Is he on duty?

Ryans: Nope.

Ana: Then pleased to meet cha.

Sally: Time is money, you can chat with your friends after the show. You might want to move things along.

Ana: Buzz kill. Fine, boring stuff first, Jell-O shots later. *puts on a forced bored voice* ItalRT4u you have two stories up for the awards this year.  Justice by Oleander for Most Popular Thriller and Essence Extracted for Most Popular Paranormal. How did you react to the news?

ItalRT4u matches Ana’s bored tone: I was shocked of course! I mean, I hadn't been into writing for a year yet and both entries made it through! One of my competitors who got through had sent me a message to let me know that we'd be in for an uphill battle, so my heart went full speed ahead with the pitter patter as I inspected the end results.

Ana (voice back to normal): Cool. Want to tell us about them?

ItalRT4u: Well that makes for quite a bit to tell really... Here goes.

Justice by Oleander: She reached her breaking point. She simply had enough. Living with it, day in, day out at home; witnessing it on the work-front. She was bound to crack some time, right? Caught up in a vicious cycle of revenge, Mika Stafford adopted a second life - call her a vigilante if you will. As she preyed on each and every one of them, she enjoyed the promiscuity these one-shots offered along with the vengeful release that came along when all was said and done. She never wanted to give her heart to anyone. Not anymore. What she never counted on was Detective Ryans. Ryans had the lead on the latest string of murders that seem to be left unsolved - the file of linked cases that would make or break his career.

After being linked to some of these unsolved cases, Mika finds herself weaving a rather intricate series of webs. The chemistry between the two of them is undeniable but there's just something about Mika that keeps Detective Ryans coming back with more questions - questions only she seems to be able to answer. With bodies piling up, widows cashing in on life insurance policies, and Mika's informative consults, Detective Ryans finds himself chasing a ghost of sorts - a female one if his instincts are right. This vigilante/criminal is doing everyone a favour by knocking these lowlifes off but the fact of the matter is that this 'Femme Fatale' still needs to be apprehended. After all, keeping everyone safe is a cop's job.

Essence Extracted: It's been a year since her parents brutal murder. A year she would gladly rid herself of and its memories combined if she could. In a world where nothing is what it seems, where the supernatural and normal collide, Payton finds herself thrust in the middle of an age old battle between good versus evil. A battle where prophecies have been made.

Forced to decide and either fully accept or reject what she has become, she is put through the motions of running and fighting for her life along with a young man that had made her feel the best she had felt in the last year. Secrets are exchanged, their truths revealed, and the question remains... Who will prevail? Would the existence of the Fae world last this prophetic battle or would they all perish? Would Payton find her 'happily ever after' or would she sabotage her own chances?

Some friends are friends; some friends are foes; only time will tell; that which you'll come in time to know!

Ana smiles: Kind of like the friend you’re up against.

ItalRT4u: Nah, she dresses better.

Ana: Tell everyone a little about your self.

ItalRT4u: . I'm a mother; and a wife; in a nutshell, that's my life; I like to write, I like to play; if it were up to me, I'd do it all day!

Ana: Can you tell us the most embarrassing moment of your life? No wait can I? Please, please, please.

ItalRT4u: No not that one, there’s a new pair of shoes in it for you if you keep quiet.

Ana: Score!

ItalRT4u: I'll everyone a different one. I've accidentally walked into the male's washroom at the age of 13 for a school tournament. Needless to say, it was a rainy day, I had never been to the venue and when I finished changing out of my wet clothes, I had a lineup of about ten guys waiting outside to change. Talk about mortification!!! Heck, nearly 20 years later and some of the boys who managed to make out who it was still enjoy teasing and laughing about it.

Ana: Hehe, that one is almost better but not quite. Right last question before manages to chop her hand off with her finger. *Sally pauses mid tap with her hand on her wrist* How did you find out about wattpad?

ItalRT4u: My smart phone recommended the app! I'm deadly serious! Based on my reading and writing obsession over the past year, I'd say my phone was pretty damn smart!

Ana: Sounds it. Well you have a great time in here. Bye.

ItalRT4u: Bye. I’ll save you some Jell-O.

Ana: Great! Well everyone that, da da-da dahh, was ItalRT4u. If you want to check out her story Justice by Oleander then click on the external link on the right of the screen to check out Essence Extracted you will need to click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.