Rawrakiss - nominated for best Fan Fiction - Undiscovered Gems

The red carpet is finally clear when the high pitched squeal of teenage girls ripes across the crowd. Ana looks up confused before her eyes widen in shock: Oh God, Betty quick like we rehersed, the gas masks.

*Betty takes his head away from the eye hole long enough to see whose coming before grabbing the two masks at his feet and throwing one to Ana.

Walking down the orange carpet in black strappy stilettos, wearing a strapped blue dress that falls above her knees and a black petticoat is rawrakiss. On her arm wearing a white shirt, black vest, a tie, black skinny jeans, and vans is Harry Styles. Fan girls scream and grab at the couple as they pass.*

Rawrakiss smiles and waves to the crowd happy but when she reaches Ana she asks confused: What’s the World War II gas mask for?

Ana, sounding like Darth Vader: You’ll see.

Just then Sally returns from fetching coffee: OMG Harry!!!!!! *Hyperventilating she faints dead away. Everyone ignores her.*

Ana: So Rawrakiss, your story has been nominated for best Fan Fiction in Undiscovered Gems. What’s it called again?

Rawrakiss: ‘Kidnapping A Direction’

Ana looks over to Harry: Are you here on your own accord or do you need help? Blink once for no, twice for yes.

*Harry blinks twice*

Ana: Is that a yes you need help or yes your hear on your own accord. Wait scratch that question, we all have our dates duck taped and stashed in a news van somewhere. So Rawrakiss, tell us about your story.

Rawrakiss: My story portrays a girl by the name of Ruby who gets adopted by the Payne family and discovers that she is going to live in England and that her new brother is Liam Payne. She adjusts to life in England with new friends, a new house, and a new family, but she keeps her secret that she's Liam Payne's sister from her friends. One day, her friend decides to kidnap one of the members of One Direction and lots of stuff happen like people getting drunk, feelings being developed, feelings being hurt, and someone gets hurt really bad. Guess you have to read to find out.

Ana: I guess we will. What’s your favorite genre to write?

Rawrakiss: I love writing Romance and Teen Fiction. It's strange since I grew up reading so many mystery books that I magically jumped into reading Young Adult books about romance and/or realistic type stories that anyone can relate to or it could happen to someone.

Ana: Do you relate to many books? Tell me a little about your self:

Rawrakiss: Well I am 17 years old living in NYC. I am the type of person who goes straight home after school and stays home during the weekends. I love to draw and write, but I love writing more. I have a creative mind; I can be anywhere and think of a new topic to write about. I am clueless as to what I want to be in the future, but I do hope to publish a book in the near future.

Ana: A noble dream, I wish you much luck. One last question before you go or the police come to release Harry now that they know where he is. Books or Tv where do you stand?

Rawrakiss: I prefer books because books are more entertaining and someone can actually relate to the main character's situation. Also, reading is an escape from your life and it just gives out more emotional scenes than a Tv show. My favorite books are Thirteen Reasons Why, The Future of Us, Just Listen, and Hate List. I actually recommend for anyone to read those books.

Ana: Cool, well you had better get inside.

* Rawrakiss and Harry step over Sally’s still prone body as they make their way inside.*

Taking off the mask Ana flexes her jaw: Ah, fresh air. Well if you want to check out Rawrakiss story ‘Kidnapping A Direction’ before the charges are filed click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.