Bribelle - nominated for Best Undiscovered Gem, Historical Fiction.

Dancing down the carpet in a cute little pink chiffon dress comes Bribelle. Walking beside her in a tux is Josh Hutcherson.

Ana places hands on hips: Really? Again? Isn’t this your third trip down the carpet tonight Josh?

Josh shrugs: I don’t know what you mean.

Ana: Your wearing the same tux you did with MattiFlower. At least when Ian Somerhalder did it he had the decency to change clothes.

Bribelle: Why should he change his tux when he looks so hot in that one?

Ana: And your fine with him taking two other girls to this thing?

Bribelle smiles confidently: I’ll fight them for him and win.

Betty: Bets! Everybody place your bets! Cold hard cash only, no cheques or I.O.U’s!

Josh walks over to check out the odds.

Ana: Who do you think he’s betting on?

Bribelle: Me if he’s smart. I might look cute but I pack a mean punch.

Ana: Good to know. While we wait for him to get back should we continue with this interview?

Bribelle: Lets.

Ana: Your story *Ana swallows heavily* ‘Fight’, how poetic, has been nominated for Best Undiscovered Gem for Historical Fiction. Wanna tell us all about it?

Bribelle: Well, every time I try to explain it, it doesn't do it justice. Soo...here's my description. :) Two stubborn-headed royals. One enemy bent on slowly destroying them. The only solution? Marriage, of course. But, the moment James and Liliana meet, each hold grudges against the other, and they do not realize that their own attitudes are being used against them. Draken is determined to end the royalty in every painful way possible. When a long-expected war finally rages, things get a bit trickier. No one crosses Draken and lives.

Ana: Please don’t hurt me… Sorry, How did you react when you got the news?

Bribelle: Since I kept refreshing the page, I found out immediately. I screamed and jumped off my bed (and almost fell) and ran into the hallway, where I started crying because I was so excited. Then I proceeded to tell all my friends. :D

Ana: I’m sure they were stoked. Can you tell me a little about your self?

Bribelle: Well, if I were a Disney Princess, I would be Belle. Because I've always wanted to be brave and sacrifice myself for someone else. Even if it means I have to live in a cursed castle with a beast. Plus, I LOVE BOOKS! Lastly, a love life for me is looking virtually impossible. Lol. So there you have it! I'm Belle! And I also like to pretend I'm funny. People laugh so I guess I'm good.

Ana: Maybe their scared.

Bribelle: What?

Ana: Nothing. If you can have one super power what would it be?

Bribelle: Hmm. I would want to have the power to fix everyone's problems. To be able to help EVERYONE.

Ana: That’s nice. What made you enter your story in the Watty awards?

Bribelle: I have a message. And I want everyone to hear it!

Ana: And they will. Oh look Josh is back. Hi Josh.

Josh walks over stuffing the betting slips into his front pocket: Hi. Shall we go inside?

Bribelle: Sure. Ana can you hold my earrings? *Bribelle slips off her big decretive-hooped earrings and hands them to Ana* I’ll be back for those.

Ana nods.

Bribelle smiles patting Josh on the arm before turning him up the carpet: Let’s go.

Ana: The after party is going to be sooo interesting… Anyway, that was Bribelle. To check out her story ‘Fight click on the external link on the right of the screen, or you could click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.