Jilleigh - Nominated for best On the rise - Science Fiction

*Just as Ana signs off a stretch limousine pulls up, Gangum Style blasting from the stero. The door opens with an explosions of sparkling confetti and Jilleigh steps out wearing a slimming black dress with a low cut back and capped sleeves off the shoulders. She pauses long enough for her date, Ian Somerhalder, actor who plays Damon Salvatore from "The Vampire Diaries" in a black tux, to slide out. Posing for two beats they strike a pose and start ponying down the carpet. The crowd join in dancing until the couple reach Ana.* 

Brushing the still fluttering confetti from her face Ana smiles: Well you certainly know how to make an entrance Jilleigh. *The music drifts off as the limo pulls away.* Tell us all about your story ‘Borrowed’ it’s been nominated as best Science Fiction for On the rise, right?

Jilleigh: Sure. Borrowed is about a seventeen year old girl who has to deal with a nation controlled by one man and his scientific corporation "PURE". In his efforts to make a perfect nation, he has created a program of girls called, Borrowed. Only seventeen, they are plucked from their homes and families, and forced to become surrogates of 'children of science' also known as Seraphim. Irissa is to become a Borrowed. The novel tells the rest... :)

Ana: Always leave them wanting more, great plan. How did you react to the news?

Jilleigh: I didn't even know until a fan of "Borrowed" congratulated me in a comment! I was floored and super excited.

Ana: Gotta love your fans and I’m sure said fans would love to know more about you. Spill!

Jilleigh: I'm pretty much your average writer looking to become better at the craft. My dream is to one day have one of my novels published. My love for reading has inspired me to share with complete strangers the inner workings of my brain. When I'm not striving to become a writer, I go to college full-time in hopes of becoming a nurse.

Ana: That’s a tricky balancing act. Good luck with your studies. Do you have a favorite genre to write?

Jilleigh: Thank you. Yes, Dystopian it’s a Science Fiction-sub genre.

*Sally gives the wind up signal*

Ana: I’ll have to check it out. Well we have time for one last question got any Secret obsessions?

Jilleigh takes a deep breath pulling Ian Somerhalder closer: Okay...here goes nothing... I'm addicted to K-dramas! (Korean-dramas via Dramafever). My secret is out!

Ana: O..k then. I’d better let you get going. See you later, have fun in there.

*Ana wave as Jilleigh and Ian Somerhalder move off down the carpet.*

Ana: Well that was Jilleigh. If you want to check out her story ‘Borrowed’ then you can either click on the external link on the right of the screen or you can click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.