MollyNights - nominated for - Paranormal

*With a neigh and clutter of hooves MollyNights charges along the orange carpet on a silver unicorn, not stopping as she passes Ana. At the sound of Ana’s high pieced whistle MollyNights wheels the animal around and charges back. Her date, Chris Hemsworth in his a black suit.*

Striding up to the Unicorn Ana grabs it by the horn to hold it in place: Oi, I think you forgot something.

MollyNights: What?

Ana: Me. If you come down this carpet, you have to talk to me first.

MollyNights: Like a troll on a bridge?

Ana: Worse. *Leaning around the unicorns head* Hi Chris, which is better arriving on a unicorn or in a hot air balloon?

Chris Hemsworth looking a bit green: Can I get down now?

MollyNights: No. Can we get on with this? I heard there was to be a beheading and I’m here to stop it.

 Ana: Watch out for the red bodyguards then. Right, super quick interview coming right up. The story you have nominated if called…

MollyNights: Deadly Beauty.

Ana: It has been nominated for Best…

MollyNights: On The Rise

Ana: In?

MollyNights: Paranormal

Ana: How did you reach to the news?

MollyNights: I SCREAMED! literally..

Ana: Tell us a bit about your story.

MollyNights: it's got cliffhangers, it's got one directiom, and supernatural creatures.

*A haunting scream comes from the awards doorway.*

MollyNights: I’ve got to go!

*Ana steps back releasing the horn. The unicorn, rears up turns and charges back up the carpet.*

Ana: So… You wanna check out MollyNights story Deadly Beauty? Just click on the external link on the right of the screen, or you could click on the dedication picture above. Give it a read so you know your favorites come Awards voting time.