12| A warning

TW:Mental torture, Abuse (sexual and physical) and graphic imagery.

Sapnaps POV
George and I had taken Dream to the hospital, Sam was able to treat him for whatever Y/N had done. We stayed by his side, George wanted to be awake when Dream came to. I however had a different plan. I'm a tired guy, what can I say?

"PLEASE STOP! SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I begged. I couldn't see the person face, all I saw was a tall figure standing ominously behind her. They wore a long black cloak, the hood covering their face.

"JUST LET HER GO!" It seemed the more I begged the more the figure tortured her.

Whisper in her ear, pulling at her hair, kissing her and....hitting her. I saw the beautiful blue colour fading from her eyes.

"PLEASE STOP! CANT YOU SEE SHES IN PAIN?" I continue to struggle against my captures. I look up and them, thinking I'd see two more figure but instead I am met by...

"Quackity? Karl?" They wore the same cloak, hoods down. I look back to the figure to Y/N and the figure and I am once again not met by the figure. "S-Schlatt?" He had taken his hood down.

Suddenly another figure walks over, straight toward Y/N.

She looked at the figure with such heartbreak, she looked at me, she looked at Karl. A small white tear fell down her face.

Another figure seemed to join the group, who were these two? Why were we here?

"so many chances, yet I still kept hope for you...look where that got me." She whispered before the second figure took out a long netherite sword.

She saw this and looked to Quackity, a looked of plead across her face as if she thought he wouldn't help.

The first figure took of their cloak. The figure hasn't looking at me, all I saw was a crown.

The second figure took his sword and impaled Y/N straight through the heart.

"NO! NO PLEASE!" I screamed.

The first figure turned to face me. Eret. The second figure took down the hood. Techno.

They walked toward me, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "you did this."

"NO!" I screamed as i shot awake.

"Woah hey, Sap it's ok calm down." George says. Placing a reassuring hand on my arm. "You've been tossing and turning in your sleep. What happened?"

"Me? Schlatt? Quackity? Karl? Eret? Techno? I- I don't understand!" I say, struggling to catch my breath.

"Shhh, take a breath and tell me what happened." He says.

I take a deep breath and explain what happened. The pain I saw on her face. The way she looked at me, Eret, Schlatt, and Techno. The way she looked at Karl. The way she seemed to beg Quackity to help through eye contact, as if he was her only friend and he had turned on her.

Before George could respond, Dream woke up.

"What happened?" He asked.

A/N
Hey everyone! Just remembered that I had previously mentioned Y/N eyes were brown but there not they are actually blue (as seen in this chapter). Sorry for the inconvenience!