18| Some Fun

TW/CW: Yelling, Arguing, Gory Imagery, Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse.

A/N
If you know me irl and you read this chapter. No you didn't 💜 Also Ik Luna ur probably gonna like this chapter....simp.

Days had passed by and I was starting to feel at home in L'manberg once more.

I was in a cabinet meeting with Schlatt, Quackity, Tubbo, Fundy and Karl.

"So I was thinking about Niki. She's not very...how do I say this nicely..... obedient?" Quackity said.

"Just let her cool down. She's mad after what happend to Wilbur and Tommy. And she's mad at Karl too." Fundy stated.

"Me? What did I do?!" Karl flung his arms up in a surrender.

I scoffed knowing damn well he knew what he did.

"Is something funny?" Karl asked, leaning over the table slightly.

"I knew you were oblivious but Jesus. I didn't realises you were THAT oblivious!" I sat back in my chair not even looking at him.

"Enough. Good you two have been like children the past week! Want to explain why?" Schlatt asked.

"Don't tel- hi-"

"Oh I'm sure Karl would love to tell you all about this lovely make out session with Sapnap."

"It was a single kiss!"

"IT STILL HAPPENED!"

"Your all dismissed. Y/N stay here." Schlatt said wanting to change the subject.

Everyone left and I felt uneasy. I could tell mother was trying to speak to me but something was stopping her. What was about to happen? What had I said? Was he going to exile me again? Suddenly instead of mother's words, my own, echoed in my head.

"Anything for my people sir."

Oh shit.

"So Y/N if it's my understanding that you've been.... cheated on?" He sounded so sincere, like he actually cared? Maybe I was being paranoid?

"Yes sir."

"Well, that his problem. Any guy would be lucky to be called yours." He smiled, took my hands in his.

"Thank you sir." I smiled back.

"Please, call me Schlatt." His eyes seemed so soft. Caring. Welcoming.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Well if you ever need me, I'm here for you." He placed his hand on my cheek. "Sapnap has truly missed out."

I practically melted under his touch. My heart and my head began fighting on what my body should do. There arguing was silence when I get his lips connect to mine.

Was it the feeling of wanting to forget Sapnap or the feeling of wanting to be wanted? I wasn't sure but it felt good.

My mind was running crazy. All I know is that what happened next I would regret for the rest of my living days.

(I'm not comfy writing smut but we all know what happened next)

I walked into my front door. The sight of Niki sat on my couch scared me half to death.

"AHHH! NIKI! Fucking- Jesus...." I sighed.

"It's been a week, how have you forgotten we're room mates Soot?" She giggled.

"It's been a long day Nihachu." I laughed back.

I walked in and closed the door.

"Over Sapnap already I see?" She asked.

"Wh-what?" Was my wobble that noticeable?

"The wobble, the very almost purple marks on your neck and the smudged lipstick. Very noticeable." She teased.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I sat down next to her and place my head down on her shoulder.

"Your head, heart and mother arguing again?" She asked.

"Mother was no where to be seen. She's been weird ever since I got back. Like somethings stopping her." I explained.

"Or someone."