5|What now?

Y/Ns POV

"It's not that difficult to understand Wilbur! Our farther was having an affair with Dream mom!There was no business meetings!"

"He wouldn't! He's not that kind of man!" Wilburs ignorance was just annoying me at this point.

"ITS ALL HERE! PAGES OF DAIRY ENTERS AND EVEN PHOTOS! WHAT ARE YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING?" I lost control, he was pissing me off.

"STOP IT!" Dream yelled, silencing us both.

"You have an election to plan for. Let me sort this out." And with that, Wilbur and I left.

Later that evening in L'manberg
"I'm gonna stay at Sapnap tonight, I don't feel like being here right now." I had no intention of talking to Tommy, Wilbur was just down right annoying and Fundy was running against us.

Wilbur seemed reluctant but he let me go.

"I'm sorry." I hear him call before I leave.

"I'm sorry that I brought you into this mess. I'm sorry the pain I caused you. I'm sorry I ruined everything for you."

I walk back toward him and place a loving hand on his shoulder.

"Wilbur, you've done bad things, but you haven't ruined everything! Look around us! Look at the walls and how tall they still stand! Look and our people and how happy they are! Look at our flag and how proud it flys! Look at our friends! We have everything we need! We've made it to the other side Wil!"

3rd person POV
Ever since the death of their dear parents, the spot siblings always referred to 'the other side'. It was their way of saying their parents were finally proud of them.

Y/N POV
"You think? Even though we may loose it all in a couple days?" Wilbur didn't seem as confident as me.

"Our people will choose wisely." And I walked to Sapnaps house.

"Hey Sap!" I say as I lock the door behind me.

"OH Y/N! Hi! How did you?" He asks. I hold up the spare key he gave me.

"Oh right...I wasn't expecting you tonight, what's up?" He says getting up off the couch and walking toward me.

"Wilbur." Thats all he needed to know.

"He's an idiot sometimes but he's your brother, you'll always pick at each other but at the end of the day your family, he'll come around." He says wrapping his arms around me and I felt safe and at home.

"I missed moments like this, where we could just be there in the moment." I whisper as I burry myself into his chest.

"Your exhausted, go get changed, use my hoodie and some sweats and go to bed, I'll be up soon." I nod and walk upstairs.

Going through his hoodie draw I come across a small piece of paper. Being curious I take it out and unfold it.

"She loves me, but I love for another. Am I a villain in our story because of what my heart desires? But what is deep down inside I still feel for her and not him? How do I pick? How do I leave?"-Anonymous Poet.

"Weird" I thought to myself as I continued to search through his hoodies and places the paper back.

I ended up picking his classic fire hoodie and some black sweat pants. I lay in bed waiting for Sapnap.

I kept thinking about the paper, what does it mean?

A/N
Sorry this chapter was a mess I've been really busy recently, I'm in a weird space rn and my thoughts are going crazy so I'm sorry for slow updates!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forgot to vote and comment!
And follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my yt:
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!

Who's in the wrong 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara