1|Turning back the clock

"God you two just can't keep your hands off each other, can you?" Tubbo said nudging me slightly.

"You're just jealous I have someone!" I nudged back.

He laughed at my remark.

"Did I tell you that you look good in that crown?" He asked.

"No, but I already knew." I said straightening my stance and standing tall.

I missed moments like this, where we could mess around and laugh without the fear of war.

We had peace when my father ran L'Manberg, we weren't independent but we had peace and Wilbur pushed that peace into thinking we could get independence, look where that got us.

"You know that the more you wear that crown, the more dream wants to put an arrow through your heart?" One of dream guards taunted me.

"You know the more you try to taught me the more I want to stab you in the eye with it?" I said referring to the crown.

He backed up a little, clearly taken aback by my response.

"Yeah that what I thought buddy!" I snarled. I saw Sapnap in the corner of my eye, he had a proud smile on his face with a sort of 'thats my girl' expression.

"Y/N!" Tubbo said waiving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh right sorry" I didn't realise I was starting at Sapnap.

"You get to easily distracted by him." Fundy added when he walked over.

"I can't help it!" I replied "Have you seen him?" I joked.

"Yep and I can't see what you see in him, lil soot." Ugh Fundy knows how much I hate that!

"Never call me that again... unless you want this crown in your eye too?" I barked.

"Damn! You are definitely Wilburs sister!" He brushed of my 'threat'.

30 minutes went by and I started to worry about Tommy.

"That's it! I'm going in!" I yelled but was caught by Fundy.

"Bad idea! Dream already wants you dead!" Fundy said, but I didn't have a chance to reply because I was cut of by Tommy.

"I've secured our independence and Y/Ns life." Tommy said walking out of the home he had been resting in, followed by Dream holding both the Discs!

"You did?" I asked

He nodded and my immediate reaction was to run to Sapnap, in which I did.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again.

The world slowed down around me, all I could think of was him, we could be happy now, we can be together.

"So were you going to tell me or?" I heard my brother chuckle from behind me.

"Not until the war was over." I joke back.

"Yeah but you were the ONLY one." Fundy say as he walked over.

"What?"

"FUNDY!"

"He's not wrong!" Tubbo joined in.

"Tubbo dont you start..."

"Even I knew!" Tommy added as he stumbled over.

"You told everyone except me!" Wilbur was clearly angry.

"I think even Eret knew?" Fundy asked.

"Speaking of Eret, lucky for you he's alive." George says.

(I'm not gonna do a back story on it he's juts alive ok? Ok! Let's continue....)

"Oh right.... do I need to?" I say pointing to the crown.

"Pfff nah! Not matter how angry I am at you... you earned it." Dream decided to join the group.

"Thank god, I couldn't bare to loose anyone else." Wilbur stated.

Finally we can have peace again... real peace this time.

A/N
AHHH! I'm so happy I've got to do this! You all have BEEGED me since I announce it!

Thanks for reading!
Don't forgot to vote and comment!
And follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my yt:
@SappyNappy_Simp

From
Your favourite Sapnap Simp!

xxxxxxxx

Who's in the wrong 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara