15| The worst decison

TW/CW: Yelling, Arguing, Gory Imagery, Sexual and Physical Abuse.

Wilbur and I had spent the last hour trying to figure out what my Dream meant. If mother was there and flowers, it had to mean something.

"What did Eret say to you?" Wilbur asked, snapping me from my thoughts.

"He- I- ummm." I knew what Eret said would set off Wilbur over protective mode and I didn't want that one bit.

"What. Did. He. Say." Wilbur looked me directly in the eyes. Trying to challenge me.

We sat there staring each other down as the purple from our eyes filled the ravine.

"You've forgotten Wilbur. I didn't let it take control of me. I've got more power than you. Keep challenging me and I'll have to take you to Sam." The words slipped from my mouth. That wasn't me?

He stopped.

"You've become the one thing I didn't want." He looked broken.

That's when i realised what I had said.
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I yelled. "I TOLD YOU! I SAID IT!"

We argued and argued until finally.

"WELL IF YOU CARE ABOUT L'MANBERG THAT MUCH. GO WORK FOR SCHLATT!"

Everyone stops. Dead silent.

"fine."

Quackitys POV
"Sir. How are we going to break her if she's not here?" I ask.

"Oh she'll come running back. Just give her time Quackity. Time." He practically purred.

Why was he so wrapped up in her? Why couldn't he want me instead? Was I not good enough?

Y/Ns POV
I was about to leave Pogtopia when I heard a voice call my name.

"Y/N! Wait!" I turn around to see Technoblade?

"Take this. It's a symbol to show that no matter what happens I'll always be here to help you." He explained. In his hand was a small gem on a necklace chain.

"I call them Friendship Emeralds"

At Manberg
"Hands up!" I hear two guards yell as I approach L'manberg.

I do as they ask. I felt strange. All the respect from the people I had was gone.

"Y/N Soot your not meant to be here." The first guard called.

"Oh Come on Jason don't be so up tight, I'm only here to help my country." I respond.

"Well well well. It IS mini soot?" The second guard says as he jumps down from his post.

"You can call me mini all you want but I'm still taller." I say trying to avoid direct eye contact while still looking intimidating.

"Yeah yeah. How's Wilbur btw?" He asked.

"He's fine Jared. How's Sally? Or did she leave you too?" I asked back knowing damn well she did.

"Shut up."

"So your here to see Schlatt?" Jason asked trying to avoid another fight between Jared and I.

"Your so scared Jason. She can't hurt me anymore."

2 Years Ago
"Y/N have you seen Sally? I haven't seen her all day!" Wilbur asked clearly scared for his girlfriend.

"No. Have you seen Jared- no...." I immediately knew what had happened.

"No no. She wouldn't do that to Fundy?" Wil tried to convince himself.

We walked around L'manberg until we turned a corner and there is was. Before I could do anything.

"SALLY!" Wilbur yelled.

This alerting the two and taking them away from their kiss.

"Wilbur I-" She tripped on her words

"Y/N I can explain" Jared said walking toward me.

"Shove your apologies and explanations up your ass! Unless your heads blocking the way?" I barked back.

This is when the argument broke out.

Everyone was yelling, there were tears and anger.

Jared and I were just throwing insults at each other. I looked him directly in the eyes hoping to see some hope of remorse and regret when suddenly Jared stopped. He seemed dazed and confused. An almost purple glow in his eyes?

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" Wilbur called. He grabbed my wrist and we left.

The last thing I heard was a thud and Sally calling for Jason.

Present Day
"Well we'll see about that." I said. I wanted to watch him pay. Watch his scream in pain as he begs me to stop. To watch him on his knees crying for me. Praying for mercy as his mind slowly burns inside his head.

"Whatever Jar. I'll take you to Schlatt." Jason says. I put my hands down and walk through the gate.

"Y/N OMG YOUR OK?" I hear the oh so familiar voice of Niki call out.

She runs over and wraps me in a bear hug. With clearly no intention of ever letting go.

"Niki I'd love to tell you all about it and I will! Meet me at Griddys Dounts in 20 minutes ok?" I say. She looks up at me confused but lets go and nods her head.

The two brothers and I continue through L'manberg. I heard whispers all around me.

"Does she know about what he did?"

"Dont you remembered what happened last time? Poor Jared."

"Sapnap better hide"

"What are they talking about?" I ask Jason. Jared shakes his head at his brother.

"I don't know." He responded to me.