21| Secrets

TW/CW: Yelling, Arguing, Gory Imagery, Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse

Schlatts POV
I continued to flip through this note book. It wasn't easy to read but I made do with what I could. I landed on a page of a crown. Blue, White, Red and Black jewels illustrated across it.

"Y/N? IS SHE OK?" Tubbo came running in.

"Uh- uh....yeah she's.....sleeping...." Shit-

Tubbos POV
Sleeping? That's bull shit and I knew it.

"Oh well I need to talk to her anyway so I'll wait." I look up to Schlatt to see her note book in his hands. I snatch it from him. "This isn't yours to look at Mr.President." I growled slightly. I understand he's the President but he needs some respect for her privacy.

"Sorry, I was curious." No shit Sherlock.

An hour later
Suddenly her eyes fluttered open.

"Y/N! Hey! Good morning, Eret, Niki and I need to speak to you." I say slightly pulling her.

Y/Ns POV
I saw Tubbo, I looked back to Schlatt and wanted to leave immediately. I turned back and nodded. I grabbed my bag and left.
I felt safe around Tubbo. I'm not sure what Schlatt did to me but I had been under control for about a month now. Finally I was semi safe.

"Y/N! YOU CAME!" Niki and Eret both came running up to me and wrapped me in the tightest bear hug I've ever had.

"Niki. I don't think I'm safe in manberg anymo-....I don't think I'm safe in L'manberg anymore." They both stopped the hug.

"What did that rat bast-" Niki stopped, looked at tubbo. "Does he- does he know?" I shook my head.

"I'm not safe, Schlatt knows." I said simply trying not to worry them.

"You can't go! The festival is tomorrow and you need to be there...." Tubbo looked scared.

"Why? What's going on?" I bent down to his level to meet eye contact with my once bestfriend.

"Wilbur...." That's all he had to say.

(Purple stars appeared in the sky and   Y/N was gone)

"WILBUR FLORIS SOOT!" I yelled as it echoed through the ravine.

"Your- your back?" I hear Techno call out to me. I ran up and hugged him. Our friendship emeralds illuminating the cave as they glowed at our contact.

"Y/N? OH THANK GOD!" Tommy came running out his room and joined the hug. I noticed a green glow and looked to Techno.

"He's my brother, I couldn't not give him one."