3|P.O.G vs S.W.A.G

"I'm sorry ok!" Wilbur yelled as he turned around to face me.

"No! No your not! Will you had one job! And now thanks to you we could loose the ONE thing we have left of Mom and Dad!" I yell back waving the ballot in my hand.

"Once again, thanks to you! What do you have against them? First you KILL them, then you 'accidentally' burn down the old house and now this!" I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Stop bringing them into this! God I can't go one day without you reminding me! I didn't want them to die! I didn't ask to be in charge of L'manberg and most of all I didn't ask to be stuck here with YOU!" He screamed.

"Oh don't worry Wilbur! I don't need you anymore! I never di-" I was cut off by someone entering the room.

"Oh- is this a bad time? I'm sorry we'll go." Quackity says.

"Oh no don't worry it's fine no need to now think about others." I snarled.

"Y/N! Quiet." Wilbur snapped.

——————-

"S.W.A.G. So We Are Gamers?" Wilbur reads the note Quackity gave him.

"WILBUR!" Tommy came bursting in.

"HA! NOW YOUVE GOT US BOTH TO DEAL WITH!" I yell in victory.

"F*ck" I hear Wilbur whisper.

"I just heard you're running an election?" Tommy questions.

"Yes. He did.Now Quackity and George are running against us."

"What!" I saw the angry rise in the child's face.

"Tommy calm." And with that the boy was silent. Wilbur truly did have power over him.

"Child."

"OH YOU REALLY WANNA GO THERE Y/N!" Tommy screamed.

This argument went on for an hour or so before we finally stopped yelling because I lost my voice.

Sapnaps POV
"Hey Karl!" I yelled up as I arrived at the construction site.

"Hey Sapnap!" Karl yelled back. I saw his beautiful light brown hair droop over his face as he worked. His deep brown eyes connected with mine as I reached the floor he was on.

"How's Y/N?" I was snapped out of my trance.

"Uh yeah she's good. Wilburs-" I stopped myself before I could reveal the one thing she trusted me with.

"Wilburs what?" He takes his eyes away from his work and begins to walk toward me.

"The towers looking great so far." I say as I quickly try to change the subject.

"Sapnap I know when your hiding something." He takes my hand and looks directly into my eyes. "You can tell me anything. You know that right?"

I immediately snatch my hands back and turn around. This boy had a hold on me that would break Y/Ns heart and I couldn't do that to her.

"Karl I-"

"No it's ok. I'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed you into telling me." He said with such sympathy.

"No! Karl." I turn back around, "it's not you, it's just well..." I looked up at him and before I could speak my phone began to rang.

"SAPNAP HELP! Y/N AND TOMMY ARE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!" I hear Wilburs voice scream down the phone.

"Sorry Karl I gotta go! I'll be on my way Wilbur!" I hang up the phone and ran down the tower.

Tubbos POV
I run into the trailer where Tommy, Wilbur and Y/N were after Wilbur called me.

"Y/N! STOP!" I hear Wilbur yelling from inside.

I walk in to see Wilbur standing in between the two trying to stop them hitting each other.

Y/N had a cut down her right cheek (my right) and a bruised but not black eye. She also seemed to have a bloody danger in her hand?

Tommy clearly had the worst of it, he had a cut lip, black eye and a cut along his arm, this must be where the blood came from on Y/Ns knife.

Before I gee the chance to say anything, Sapnap comes running in behind me.

"DONT KILL THE KID PLEASE!" He pleaded.

Sapnap walks over and takes the knife from Y/N and try's to calm her down as I try to calm Tommy down.

Later that day (Y/Ns POV)
I had received a call from Dream telling me to meet him at his house, something about our parents old meetings and to not tell Wilbur.

I headed up to his.
I don't know why but, I didn't have a good feeling about this.
I was always suspicious of our parents meetings.
They always went on for hours but when I asked my farther about them, he didn't have much to say.

I reach my hand out to knock the door but it gets swung open by Dream himself.

"Thank god your here! This is crazy!" He grabs my arm and pulls me inside.