19| The begging of the end

TW/CW: Yelling, Arguing, Gory Imagery, Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Niki asked. My head still say nicely on her shoulder.

The memory of happened happened ran through my mind. One minute he was telling me how lucky someone would be to have me, the next he was making me feel worthless. Something in my mind kept me drawn to him.

"No. I just wanna go to bed." I say getting up and walking into my room.

I changed out of my uniform and got into bed. My eyes felt so heavy. My bed was so soft. L'manberg, my home.

"It was meant to be!" Tubbo called from the podium. The people cheered for him in excitement.
——————
"The was a saying by a traitor Phill, by the name of Eret." Wilbur looked to his farther figure.
——————
The fighting began. Techno shooting fireworks everywhere. Y/N trying to get the kids out of the cross fire.

"TOMMY! TUBBO! PURPLED?" She cried when she was thrown onto the ground and a cross bow placed at her neck.

"I'm sorry it had to go like this. But I need Wilbur to keep his end of his promise." Dream growled.

"Dream what are you doing!" Sapnap called.

Everyone looked around and their eyes landed on the girl.

"Dream no!" Fundy tried to run over but was stopped by Eret.

Eret wrapped his arms around the boys waist as Fundy fought against him. Niki ran over trying to calm him down.

"Fundy your not helping. Your just agitating him." She said.

"No....she's the only one I have left! Wilburs gone.....he's not Wilbur anymore.....he's not my dad anymore."  Tears slipped down the fox's cheek.

"Dream. What are you doing." Techno yelled.

"If Wilbur doesn't keep this end. I'll keep my promise." He simply replied.
——————
"It was never meant to be." *click*

"Oh my god!" Phill cried
——————
Struggling against the cross bow suddenly the girl saw her home get destroyed around her.

L'manberg crumbled.

"Look for the flowers Y/N" mother called.

She looked around.

Black roses, a sign of vengeance.
Red Roses, a sign of love and romance.
Tiger lilys, a sign of wrath and pride.
Calls lilys, a sign a beauty.

"YES!" Dream cheered.
——————
"Alright Dream. Now let her go!" Wilbur yelled from the hole.

"I don't think so." He pushed the cross bow closer to her neck, the arrow piercing her skin.

"DREAM PLEASE!" Fundy called.

"Dream. I know your a man of your word. Don't do this." Eret pleaded.

"Dream please, don't do this." Sapnap asked.

"Dream." Y/N whispered. A single year flows down her face.

"Look at you. Stuck, under my power. Just like your farther was to my mother. You Soots never learn. We Wastakens will always have more power."

I shot awake, shaking, sweating and confused.

"What the fuck." I asked myself.

Mother was trying everything to get to me. I could feel it. I looked over to my clock. 5:30
My alarm would be going off in thirty minutes, may as well get up.

Walking downstairs I tried to think about the dreams I've been having. First the one in pogtopia now this? The same flowers.

"Your up early." Niki giggled

"AAHHH! NIKI!" I screamed "Stop doing that!"

"Sorry. Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah. I didn't sleep great but I'll be fine." I replied.

"Alright well, I'm gonna go grab us some coffe and I think Erets gonna stop by in an hour."

"Yeah ok! Thank you!"

We hug and she leaves.

"This is it. This is my life. This is the begging of my new life."