9| Plans

"His?" I ask

Schlatt nods his head toward someone, I turn to see...

Karl? Of course!

"Schlatt you genius!" I say. "Kiss me"

"What"

"Nothing"

This was the perfect plan.

Sapnaps POV
I was pacing around and around I didn't know what to do, she was gone?

"Sapnap please calm down, she'll be fine! Now concentrate, I have a feeling a wars coming and I want you prepared this time. No more getting distracted by the hot enemy." Dream said mockingly.

"HEY!" I grabbed him by the collar with both hands making his mask falling to the ground, "Do not talk about her like that you green bitch." I yelled.

He shoved me onto my back, I crawled backwards and grabbed my sword just in time as he swung at me, our swords clashed, I felt the sweat drip from Dreams head onto mine.

"Call me that again and I'll have her hunted and killied in a heart beat." He mocked.

I kicked his legs from under him and was able to get back on my feet.

"Touch her and ill end you."

Dream got back up and swung and me, slashing me across the face. I screamed in pain and swung back, cutting his arm. He went to swing again but I grabbed his arm, spun  him around, pinned him to the ground and put my sword tip at the back of his neck.

"Good job. Trainings over" Dream said.

"You-" I moved my sword away and Dream got up.

"I knew you would fall for that." He mocked.

"Shut up. Don't you have a wedding to plan?" I threw my sword to the ground and walked away.

"What? FUNDY-" He says before running away.

"Nice one." I turn to see Karl walking toward me.

"Hey! Thanks... I just, don't want anyone talking about her like that." I say, trying not to make eye contact, Karl was bad news...for Y/N anyway.

"Did I do something wrong? You've been avoiding eye contact since Y/N was banished." He asked in a sad tone.

"No- it's just....I'm not in a great mood after what happened." I say, still not looking toward him.

Y/Ns POV
We all laugh around the fire.

"I hate to admit it but, I missed you lot." Techno says.

"Shhhh!" I say, we all silence and we hear footsteps walking toward us.

We all run and hide, It could be Schlatt or Dream coming to finish us off.

"Tommy!" I whisper yelled. He looked over to me and I pointed to the shadows on the walls, clearly not ours.

Knowing how shadows work pretty well I could make out that one person was about 6'3 and the other was 5'9. Dream and George? Dream and....S...Sapnap?

"Y/N? WILBUR? TOMMY? ANYONE?" We hear voice call.

Tommy and Techno jump out, standing behind the intruders and forcing their swords to the front of their necks.

"WAIT!" I yell. I walk over and take the hod of one of them. "Bad?" I take the hood of the other.

"ERET!" Tommy moves his sword and I throw my arms around Eret.

"Hey Princess." He says, returning the hug. Techno moves his sword away from Bad.

"Oh...Eret.... as in, traitor Eret?" Techno asked.

"I guess you could call me that, yes." Eret says, not letting go of me.

Tommy's POV
I could tell that Wilbur and Techno weren't happy that Eret was here, I could care less about Bad.

"Is this...the one she fell for?" Techno whispered to me.

"No, much worse." I whisper back. Why does he even care?

"Alright well thanks for stopping bye, you can go now! Bye!" Wilbur says, well more of demanded.

Eret let's go of Y/N and looks directly at Wilbur.

"No matter how much I missed Y/N, I'm here for you." He says, not in a menacing voice, more in a... worried voice.

"Fundy burnt down the flag that Niki made. He's on Schlatts side." Eret looked, ashamed?

"Fundys not my problem anymore, he's yours." Wilbur quickly reply's and continues to tell them to leave.

Eret and Y/N hug once more and they leave.

Y/Ns POV
Eret and I hug before he goes.

As he pulls away he leaves a small note in my hand, winks and leaves.

He knows I hate it when he winks, but he decides to continue.

I open the note.

"Speak to Dream, he'll help you.
Just make sure he thinks your going to cause chaos, that's all he wants."

"We need to speak to Dream." I turn around and say, all their faces shocked.

"What? Hell no! He'll kill us in a heart beat!" Tommy objects.

"Not me. He can't." Techno says.

"No, I get you know how to fight but... he literally can't attack me. He'd loose his closest friend if he did." I say.

"You? Dreams friend? I highly doubt that." Techno replies.

"Not her! Sapnap!" Wilbur corrects Techno.

The look on Technoblade face, started with confusion, moved to realisation and then...sadness?

"I'm going wether you like it or not!" I say

"Fine but Technos going with you!" Wilbur still thinks I can't handle myself...great.

"Sounds like a plan." Techno says.