16| Home?

TW/CW: Yelling, Arguing, Gory Imagery, Sexual, Mental and Physical Abuse.

I was confused I was panicked. I was home but it didn't feel like home. I needed something to tell me this was still L'manberg. I needed a sign.

"I heard there was a special place." The speakers began."Where men could go an emancipate the brutality and tyranny of their rulers."

I had found my sign.

It was almost like it was my default setting but I had to sing along. I was a Soot.

"This place is real you needn't fret with The Soots, Tommy, Tubbo. Fuck Eret" I giggled at the last part knowing he hated that part.
"It's a very big and not blown up L'manberg."

"My L'manberg. My L'manberg. My L'manberg." I hear the people sing. Suddenly silence. The speakers stop and so do the people.

"This is no longer L'manberg. We will be changing the anthem." I hear the booming voice call.

"Mr. President Sir. Y/N Soot is here to speak with you." Jason says.

I look up to see him standing ominously above me.

"Quicker than expected but, it works." He whispered to himself. Dumb ass forgot I was part fox. I got super hearing bitch.

"Ranboo." This wasn't the time mother. "Don't ignore me Y/N look for it." Rude.

I take a quick glance around to see what she was talking about. All I see is L'manberg?

"We'll come with me and we can talk." I turn back to Schlatt. He seemed proud. Not intimidated. Not mad. Proud.

Jason and Jared began walking me in but they were stopped by Schlatt.

"She can handle herself boys. Your dismissed." He explained.

"But sir shes-"

"Dangerous? No. She's not." Schlatt said. Clearly regretting keeping Jason as a guard.

"Told you." Jared smirked and walked away as Jason followed close behind.

"So, what makes you come crawling back to Manberg?" Schlatt asks as we began to walk to his office.

"I don't make my brothers bad actions effecting my life. I want to help L'manberg just as I always have. I want to prove to him that I don't need him....anymore." I say.

"You want your job back?" He stops and looks at me.

"Don't make eye contact. You may be able to control it but he wi-"

"Quackity is currently our Vice President. But Assistant Vice President is however open. That's as close as I could get you to your old job." He says with a smile.

"Thank you sir." I reply, still trying to avoid eye contact as much as I could. I don't know what mother was trying to tell me but whatever it was, someone didn't want her telling me.

"As you are still a Soot you still have full access to the restricted areas and of course the house." He extends his hand to me.

"No- Y/N don't-"

I go to accept his hand. He snapped it back and said to me. "But what are you willing to do to prove your loyalty?"

"Anything for my country sir." I reply without hesitation nor thinking.

"I thought you'd say that. Welcome back to the cabinet Miss. Soot." He announced. I shake his hand and walk away to go meet Niki.

Karl's POV
"She's here. Your time to shine Karl. Griddys Donuts." I hear Quackity say. I nod and go to grab Sapnap.

"Hey Sap! Wanna go to that donut shop in Manberg? I walked past it this morning and thought you'd like it!" I asked him.

He signed, look a deep breath and nodded.

"May as well. I've got nothing better to do." He says as he turns back to me and smiled.

We walk there and I looked around. I saw Niki but nothing else.

"She's on her way." Quackity says in my ear piece.

"You know Sapnap. I've been thinking"

Nikis POV
I looked around to see when Y/N would arrive. I couldn't see her but I did see, Karl and Sapnap? They seemed really close recently. I didn't want a repeat of the last time Y/Ns boyfriend cheated but then again Jared deserved it.

That's when I noticed her oh so recognisable figure walk in. I ran up to her and hugged her. I couldn't believe she was here.

We sit down and she tells me all about Pogtopia and everything she's learned about her self. I looked out the window.

"Y/N I think we should go." I say. I didn't know what to do. I was froze.

"What?" I notice her eyes follow my gaze.

Y/N POV
.......again.

"I- I....." I felt all these different emotions race through me. Anger. Sadness. The need to prove to him that I didn't need him. Lost.

Sapnaps POV
Kissing Karl wasn't as weird as I had expected. I didn't feel bad because Y/N wouldn't know. But I knew in that moment everything I felt toward Karl was platonic.

"I wasn't even gone for a month." I turn around to see her standing right there.

"Y- Y/N? When did you- I thought you were?" I wouldn't form my words. I was terrified.

"Exiled? You didn't really think I'd stay away that long. I always find my way back." She says before she walks away with Niki following close behind.

Y/Ns POV
"Y/N please! I can explain! Karl he-" I heard Sapnap begging behind us.

"It's doesn't matter what Karl means or what he did. It still happened and you didn't try to stop it. You didn't tell him that you were still with me. You didn't remind him that your not for the taking. But it's fine now, Karl can have you all to himself!" I say as I continue to walk away.

After a minute or so of arguing we finally made it to our destination.

"Welcome back Miss. Soot and Miss. Nihachu."

Erets POV
"Y/N! Just listen to me!" I hear a voice call outiside. I walk out to see what was happening.

"Y/N? Your back! Why is Sapnap here?" I whisper to her.

"I should have believed you. I'm sorry." She answered back. Wait what? Believed what? No- he didn't actually? I was- oh god.

"Come in." I say to the two girls. "Guards please escort Mr.Nap of my property" I ordered and we walk inside.