4| The truth

I was shocked at the pages in front of me, I had been lied to my entire life. My farther had lied to all of us.

"This isn't possible?" I stuttered still shell shocked.

"How so?" Dream asks just as confused as me.

"I don't know! It just doesn't feel right...."

"That's because we always look up to our parents." Dream wraps me in a hug, "we believe they can do no wrong, we only see their true colours if they show them to us. It hurts more when we have to find these colours ourselves."

I feel a stray tear slide down my face as I return the hug to dream. We stand there simply holding each other.

Wilburs POV
As I was walking through The Dream SMP with Tommy, we had walked past the building sight for the Eiffel Tower that Karl was building and I swore I saw Sapnap up there.

"I thought Sapnap said he's going hunting with George?" I say, pointing up to the tower.

"Huh? I thought he did? Werid." Tommy brushes off my comment and keeps walking.

After a while we ran into Niki and my son Fundy at their bakery.

"Hey Wilbur!" Niki said climbing down the ladder.

"Hey! Sigh looks great!" I see Tommy in the corner of my eye, clearly annoyed I was now talking to Niki.

"Hey Wilbur can we uh, talk?" I turn to see Fundy standing behind me with a worrying look on his face.

"Yeah what's up?" I say as we walk away from the group.

"Dad, how much do you know about Grandma and Grandpa?" He asks.

"Aside from how they died...not much." I simply reply.

"Well I was speaking with Dream breathily earlier and you might know a lot less than you think." Fundys wording face grew more as the sentence contuined, "but I'm not a lot to tell yiu why, I just want you to know, when yiu do find out, I'm sorry."

I was confused and I wasn't sure how to react.

"Oh and Niki and I are also running for president under Coconut 2020." That was the last thing he said before he left.

I ran back over to Tommy, grabbed his hand and left for L'manberg.

Dreams POV
Had been searching through the rest of my others stuff, we had 3 different piles:

1)Donate to charity
2)Keep
3)burn no one can see this.

Unfortunately my mother had more secrets than I thought and the burn pile was the largest.

"That everything." Y/N said as she finished dumping the burn pile into the fire pit.

"You wanna do the honour?" I asked, offering her the match box.

"Hell yeah!" She snatched the box and light a match.

I saw the match fly into the pile as it left her hands, like some slow motions scene in an action film. The pile light up immediately, I noticed how pretty the flames looked as they danced across the pile.

"I'm not sure if we'll be able to hide this from Wilbur forever." She says, I turn around to see a small tear slide down her face again.

"It's to protect him." I place a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"That what he said to Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy after they knocked me out and released Sapnap back to your people with a disease that could have killied you all."

"I-." I didn't know how to reply.

"Y/N!" Wilbur says running up to us in my back yard.

"What? What did you do now." She asks.

"Is that-" he says looking into the fire place.

Wilbur walked over and pull a picture out the flames.

"What the-"

"We need to go inside." Y/N simply replies, grabbing both me and Wilbur, pulling us inside.