Chapter 10. A Broken Piano

Start from the beginning

I gasped, feeling how he filled every inch inside me. I braced myself, moving against him. Draco continued to squirm, moaning at my every move. He sat up, pressing our bodies together. His arms wrapped around my waist. He began to thrust himself inside me, reaching every spot.

"Draco..." I huffed, moving quicker against him.

"Say my name when you come." He scolded. "I wanna hear you scream my name."

I rocked my hips quicker, unable to hold myself back. When I finished, his name was all I could mutter in my mess.

Rather than slowing down, Draco kept going. Harder, and harder. His grip tightened against my hips, pulling me down to meet him.

"Draco... I- I can't take it anymore." I was too weak to put up a fight, my legs shaking from the intensity.

"I'm not done with you yet." He took me by my neck, tossing me into the bed. He took his fingers, tracing where I wanted him most.

"Now sit there and take it like the slut you are. Understood?" I quickly nodded my head but it wasn't enough for him, "use your words."

"Yes, Draco."

Draco thrusted himself inside me without warning, I had no time to adjust. A loud moan escaped my lips, tears of pleasure began forming. His hand was still wrapped against my neck. I squirmed beneath him, enjoying the pain and pleasure he brought me.

He gave no mercy. With every stroke he slammed into me harder than before. The bed moved with us, knocking into the wall. I struggled to stay quiet, his name slipped my lips as I moaned.

All at once we climaxed together. Gasps of air escaped both of our lips while he slowed his pace.

He collapsed next to me, panting for air.

"You were incredible." He turned to face me, moving the hair off my face.

We lay in each other's arms that morning, embracing one another. He made me feel alive.

***

When I finally woke up from our nap, I turned to see an empty spot beside me. He wasn't anywhere in the room.

I figured he made his way downstairs. I began to get dressed, casual and comfortable. While doing my hair in the bathroom I realized the music in the background.

I cracked open the door, a grand piano grew louder. What I thought was my imagination was actually Draco Malfoy. Slowly, I made my way down the stairs, stopping midway.

He sat in his most common attire. His black button down brought out his pale skin. The house was quiet, leaving the music to echo the room. I couldn't help but smile watching his hands move across the keys.

After a few minutes of listening I realized why the song felt so familiar. We learned that very song together. We would sit on the chair side by side when we were just children, each playing one hand.

I made my way down the staircase, walking behind him. Without saying a word, I placed a hand on his shoulder. He never broke his stride as I reached my spare hand over the keys.

Together we played as one, falling into the same rhythm with ease. Nostalgia filled the air, I felt as if everything was going to be okay.

A dark figure moved in the room beside us. I walked in his direction, leaving Draco to play.

"Lucius." I barged into his office.

"My dear, you should know I don't like others inside my personal space." He sat down at his desk, ignoring my presence. "Although, I noticed you're still getting along with Draco. I'm glad you didn't let the situation push you apart."