Chapter 28: The Future/Ending

The entire circus gang have a future together as a big family to entertain the circus together along with marriages and children for a few years have passed.

After both Alex and Mariah's first born child Adriana was born, they have three more kids, in the total of four cubs that are two boys and two girls. Named in order from oldest to youngest, Adriana, Alan, Marco, and Kimberly.

Katie is still the babysitter for Alex and Mariah's kids until she and Stefano get married and have five kids, three boys and two girls. The oldest is Christian the sea lion and the other kids are Andrew the sea lion, Phillip the bunny, Hannah the bunny, and the youngest is Bianca the sea lion.

Melman and Gloria got married and have twins, a hippo named George and a giraffe named Koki.

Marty got married to one of the triplet horses, Esmeralda, and they have three kids, a zebra named Felicia, a horse named William, and a zorse named Zachary.

Brandon and Gia got married and they have triplets, two hedgehogs named Mario and Luigi, and a jaguar named Gretchen.

Vitaly and his wife named Jessica reunited later on and got married to have three cubs named Vivian, Harry, and Christina.

King Julien and Sonya were still dating for a little while until they got married with only one child, a bear named Ursula.

The penguins, the chimpanzees, Maurice, Mort, and the rest of the circus gang still continued to take responsibility to be in charge of the circus along with the disguise of the King of Versailles, mostly.

THE END