Chapter 11: Captain DuBois Gets Caught

Back to King Julien and Sonya, still riding along on a motorcycle and passing by a train track. And the train appears. Some rats run away as Captain DuBois looked at a poster of the circus animals' performance. She heard some shouting and turned around to see King Julien and Sonya driving wildly on a motorcycle while King Julien was shouting.

"Faster! Faster!" King Julien shouted.

"Where there is circus, there is lion and lioness.
And when in Rome..." Captain DuBois said as she put away her lipstick.

She runs to get on a scooter from the policemen while they are on a table, next to the scooters.

"Vive la France!" Captain DuBois shouted and droves off.

The policemen sees her, and Captain Dubois sees the scooter shaking, she turned around and sees that the other scooters are behind that the scooters are chained up together.

"Halt!" One of the policemen shouted as he whistled his whistle and followed to ride on the other scooters that were chained up too.

As Captain DuBois wasn't looking while driving the scooter, the scooter stopped to make Captain DuBois fall off to the water fountain while Sonya was talking a drink and King Julien was next to her, without seeing Captain DuBois.

"Come on, my hairy queen. We'll do doughnuts in the Pantheon." King Julien said to Sonya.

Captain DuBois sits up and sees that King Julien and Sonya go back on the motorcycle and drive away wildly. Captain DuBois got upset and took her gun out, she was about to shoot them until her hands were caught in handcuffs that the policemen caught her.

"You're in big trouble." The first police man said.

Captain DuBois shoots him on his chin with the tranquilizer dart. He falls down. There was another man behind him.

"Now you're really in big troub..." The second police man said but interrupted when Captain DuBois shoots him on his nose with the tranquilizer dart, too. He falls down. There was another man behind him.

"Now you're really, really in big tro..." The third police man said but interrupted too, Captain DuBois shoots him on his finger with the tranquilizer dart. He falls down. There was another man behind him.

"l'm new!" The fourth police man said.

Captain Dubois was about to shoot him too, but the gun clicks like it ran out of darts inside, and she groans.