Chapter 22: The Circus Show

Vitaly does his trick to start off the circus show. He has a bottle of hair conditioner and pours it all over his body and smears it on his fur. The other circus animals and the gang were watching from the curtains to see.

"Light the hoop on fire!" Vitaly shouted.

Stefano lit the match a light the fire up to the ring sized hoop. Vitaly eyes start to the hoop and grow as he stays still for a moment until he finally runs and spins to it. The people were frightened to see Vitaly doing the hoop. He flies to he position to go through the hoop as Stefano prays as he talks. Vitaly took his claw from his finger that he was pointing and spun around fast.

"Come on, you got it." Alex said quietly.

Vitaly spins around to get to the hoop. The people went silent and cheered happily because Vitaly finally passed the small hoop. Vitaly was surprised and bows down, takes the pole that the ring hoop on it, and blows out the fire.

"All right, what are you waiting for? We got a show to put on. Let's go. Go, go, go, go, go!" Alex said to the others.

The other animals and the gang get into their places to start the show. Vitaly gets the pole to stab it to the ground that it lights up that it creates a big swirl of lights up around the stage and he moves the pole while the other end was on the ground to makes the swirl part moving up so high and big. King Julian and Sonya appeared to ride through the audience area while on the motorcycle. The puppies jump and start the rocket shoes and fly high to the swirl pathway. Then, King Julien and Sonya jumped high with the motorcycle.

It was time for Alex, Mariah, Adriana, and Katie's part of the show. Mariah and Katie started dances along with spinning and jumping while twirling their ribbon streamers as Alex and Adriana dances together in the middle of the girls. While they were dancing, Brandon and Gia jumped to get to do the trapeze of the light up hoops and swinging brackets together.

The light up hoops fell to the ground, and it was the monkeys turn. While dressed up as the King of Versailles to play a circle shape piano keyboard while the right colors created the cannons. It was Marty and Stefano's turn to jump out of the cannons, and they up high one by one.

Melman and Gloria do their part of the show to dance on a lot on top of the of tie ropes. The others still keep on the performance going on to the circus as they were having fun for their lives together. One of the elephant ones down while on a aerial silk to be on top of the American promoter and blows out pink fire out of the elephant's truck and the horses finally appears to jumps for the show too. Alex and Mariah hold hands together as they spin around and look each other's eyes as the confettis flies around.

After the show, the American promoter goes to the Kignof Versailles to sign the contract to go to America. It seems that they make a great circus show. The eagle gives out a pen, and the King fo Versailles signs his name on it. They both smoke a banana, and the one in the eagle's mouth pops out, which make both of them laugh. While the promoter is being distracted, the other monkey in the outfit has his hand out to steal the promoter's wallet with money without getting caught for that.