Chapter 26: Final Fight

The circus animals were wearing rainbow colored Afro wigs, including the penguins. The penguins were also helping the gang as well.

"Operation Afro-Circus Rescue... Engage!" Skipper demands.

"Aye, aye, Skipper!" Private shouted.

"Unleash the seal." Skipper demands.

Stefano was already in a cannon with a lot of dynamites for his trick.

"l am a sea lion!" Stefano shouted.

"Whatever." Skipper said.

The chimpanzees were in disguise as the King of Versailles played the keypad to explode the cannon, making Stefano fly in the air to tie a rope across top of the gang's areas.

"Two tons of fun. Dive, dive, dive!" Skipper demands to the elephants.

The elephants were tied up in the ribbon streamers and fried down to hit the henchman but missed the target to Captain DuBois as she moved out of the way.

"Let's rock." Melman said to Gloria.

"You and me, baby!" Gloria shouted.

Melman and Gloria get on the tierope. King Julien and Sonya were on a motorcycle to attack the henchman as well, Captain DuBois got smash between the two elephants. Vitaly gets in front of the gate of Marty's area of where the keyhole was. He does his trick to through, and he passes.

"Wow!" Marty shouted happily.

Captain Dubois gets hit in the face by the back wheel of Sonya's motorcycle until she gets hit hard enough into a brick wall.

"Suck in that gut!" Vitaly said to Marty as he carried Marty.

Marty was a deep breath, and Vitaly went his trick to get through the keyhole, which he passed as well.

"l am impressed!" Marty said happily.

The people cheered happily to see the action.

Alex, Mariah, and Brandon jump to the tent with the other animals as Melman and Gloria dances on the tierope to get on as well, and so to every animal.

"We did it!" Brandon shouted happily.

"Mission accomplished. Now, let's get out of here!" Skipper said.

"Wait! Wait for me!" Stefano shouted.

The gang and the circus animals looked down to see Stefano.

"Stefano!" Alex said.

"Don't leave without me!" Stefano shouted as he ran.

As Stefano runs, the snakes come out of the brick wall, and Captain DuBois gets up and gets a snake off of her and punches the other snake in anger.

"Oh, no!" Alex shouted.

Stefano looks back to see Captain DuBois and runs as fast as he can as she chases him. Mariah jumps to come back down as Vitaly gets his knives to make a staircase. Mariah puts Adriana on her back carrier.

"Go, Stefano! Climb!" Gia shouted.

"Come on! Grab my ribbon!" Mariah shouted as she gave the end of her ribbon streamer to Stefano.

Stefano grabs the end and jumps on the knives to climb up to the others. Captain DuBois goes over the pool by an umberella and takes out her iron wire stick.

"Come on, guys!" Vitaly shouted as he reached his paw out.

Stefano and Mariah were about to reach the others until Mariah was caught and pulled down by the wire stick once Stefano grabbed her hand.