Chapter 18: Marty and Stefano Cannonball

The circus animals started the day to practice new performing activities for their show. Stefano was with the penguins with a cannon and a lot of stocks of dynamites.

"More boomstick, Rico! l really want to fly!" Stefano shouted.

Marty and Katie walk to Stefano.

"Are you really going to shoot yourself out of that thing?" Marty asked.

"Why do you want to do a cannonball trick?" Katie asked.

"l've always dreamed of doing this. From time, l was a little pup, to be a human cannonball! Except, you know...a sea lion cannonball." Stefano explained as he gets in the cannon that has a lot of sticks of dynamites in it.

"Is it dangerous?" Katie asked.

"Is it dangerous? Yes, of course it's dangerous!" Stefano answered.

Rico puts a stick of dynamite in Stefano's mouth.

"Now, are you sure about this?" Marty asked.

"l'm sure." Stefano answered.

"Cause if blowing up is your thing, then you are in the right place." Marty said.

"SÍ. That's means yes!" Stefano shouted happily.

The cannon was set in place.

"Ready for launch?" Skipper asked.

"Ready for launch!" Stefano answered.

"Fire in the hole!" Skipper shouted.

Rico coughs it a match, Kowalski gets the match lighted by scraping it to Private's butt and start to fire the cannon. Stefano spits out the stick of dynamite.

"Wait!" Stefano shouted.

The cannon booms, and Stefano flies as he screams. Marty and Katie look up to see Stefano fly far T.K. a big rocky cliff to land hard on it.

"Mamma mia! Help me!" Stefano shouted as he hung on a rock of the cliff wall.

"Oh, no! He needs help!" Katie shouted.

"Rico! Get the cannon ready! Same charge!" Marty shouted to the penguins and put on a helmet.

"Be careful." Katie said to Marty.

"I will." Marty said.

"Fire in the hole." Skipper shouted.

The penguins set up the same angle for the cannon and start the fire, and the cannon booms to send Marty flying. Marty flies and has fun until he finally hits the rocky wall of the cliff.

"Marty! l'm so glad you're here." Stefano said.

"l was flying! l was effin'-L-Y-in'!" Marty shouted happily.

"I'm proud of you, but...l don't think l can hold on much longer!" Stefano shouted as he still hangs on from the fall.

"Oh, yeah, right. Sorry about my enthusiasm. Here, wrap this around you." Marty said.

Marty leans down and gives the rope to Stefano to wrap on the hoop from the other side.

"All right, l got you! l got you!" Marty said.

After that, he gently let's down the rope to get Stefano to the ground, and Stefano was happy. Marty gets to the wall to run down while hanging on the rope and gets to the ground.

"Forget about being part of the herd! l'm gonna be part of the flock! l'm going to fly, baby!" Marty shouted happily.

"Oh, yes! What a triumph!" Stefano shouted happily.