Chapter 10: Brandon and Gia

Back at the circus tent, Gia was pretending her performance for the show. Brandon walks to the paper room dividers so close to head Gia talking from behind her and leaning closer slowly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Gia, the trapeze-flying jaguar! And there she goes. The triple-flip roll with a double leap, and..." Gia said to the announcement for her performance.

Suddenly, Brandon fell off through the dividers that ripped, and Gia screamed and saw him on the floor.

"What are you doing?!" Gia asked.

"Was that actually paper?" Brandon asked.

Brandon started to get up and smiled.

"Were you spying on me?" Gia asked.

"No, I just came by to see that if you want some training, I can help you with that whenever you need help." Brandon replied.

"Thanks. Wait, you do trapeze, too?" Gia asked.

"Yes. I've been practicing so much at the time when me and my friends and I were back in New York a long time ago." Brandon explained.

"Sounds interesting. But what about Katie? Is she gonna help me with it?" Gia asked.

"She has done trapeze, but she quit to do it from years ago. In fact, I have a feeling that she might've been still on to that time when she made an accident when she fell off and got hurt for weeks, maybe today still." Brandon explained.

"Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure that your friend will have any other talent besides trapeze." Gia said.

"Yeah, she did. She changed her talent." Brandon said.

"ls there more?" Gia asked.

"Well, l just wanted to thank you for letting us get on the train back there, like I don't know what would happen if you guys didn't help up, no offense. l know that the tiger, the one that has the accent... Wasn't really excited about us getting on in the first time." Brandon explained.

When Gia heard that, she got upset and took a hula hoop over Brandon and pulled him closer to her.

"Look, hedgehog guy. This circus means everything to us. And if you do anything that threatens this circus, you will have to answer to me. Capisce?" Gia asked.

"Capisce. Yes. I do trust that, seriously." Brandon replied.

Mariah, Katie, and Gloria were walking until they both heard Brandon and Gia's conversation like they were laughing and having a great time until Brandon left.

"What's with you and Gia?" Katie asked.

"We were talking about the performance, and I decided to thank her for helping us to get on the train from earlier." Brandon replied.

"Why? Because you have faith in her as a friend?" Gloria asked.

"Maybe." Brandon answered.

"Or maybe you have a crush on her. Right?" Mariah asked.

Brandon blushed and was in embarrassment in front of the girls. The girl notices his face was turning red, and gasps.

"Ooh, looks like someone has a girlfriend." Gloria said in teased.

"No, I don't. She's just only a friend. Besides, i just only met her." Brandon said.

The girls turn around to talk to each other in private together.

"I guess he has a girlfriend for himself." Gloria said.

"That reminds me. Katie, what's going on with you and Stefano from earlier?" Mariah asked.

"I don't know what you mean." Katie said.

"Well, it's obvious that you care about him, like you do really like him." Mariah explained.

Mariah and Gloria smirks and giggles together as Katie blushes.

"Mariah, I'm sure. I don't know what you are talking about." Katie said as she blushed darkly.

"You're kidding, right?" Mariah asked.

"No. I'm sure it's nothing much. Besides, I was talking about him because he was finding someone earlier. I did ask him, but he didn't answer." Katie explained.

"If you weren't crushing on Stefano, then why are you worried about him when he was acting strange?" Gloria asked.

"Forget about Stefano and me. How's Melman anyway?" Katie asked Gloria.

"Fun, he and I are going well together." Gloria replied.

"Good for you, Gloria. Well, it's time to feed Adriana." Mariah said.

"Let me take her." I'll keep an eye on you while you and Alex check out the circus show." Katie said.

Mariah hands out Adriana to Katie to take her to her baby room to feed her with her bottle, then put her to bed for her nap.