Chapter 7: Meet the Circus Animals

Suddenly, there were loud siren noises from the background like it was the police.

"What's that?" Katie asked.

"lt's the fuzz!" Marty shouted.

The gang with the monkeys runs away from the police to hide.

"What are we gonna do?" Mariah asked.

"We can't hide forever!" Brandon shouted.

"And we can't just blend! You know this ain't Africa." Gloria said.

"Oh, what's the point? Tell me one conceivable way that extra-large animals like us are gonna be able to move through Europe without attracting unwanted attention." Melman explained.

They stopped for a moment and saw a big yellow wooden rectangle-shaped box that has a painted of a tiger that the words said 'Circus Zaragoza.'

"Hey." Alex said quietly.

Suddenly, a male tiger came out front he two doors of the box, making the gang screamed in feared from it.

"Where are you coming from?" The male tiger asked.

"Please, you got to hide us. Just until the heat dies down." Alex said.

"Absolut no outsiders. So wipe that Smirnoff your face and Popov!" The male tiger said angrily.

"Come on, man. You gotta do one cat a solid. Cat to cat. Do a solid here, buddy. Come on." Alex said.

"Nyet! This train is for circus animals only." The male tiger said and shuts the two doors closed.

"They sound like they be in trouble." A different male voice said from inside.

"Stefano, we do not invite trouble into our circus. l don't trust lion. Hair is too big and glossy!" The male tiger explained as he was inside.

"Aw, come on, Vitaly, you're being mean." Stefano said.

"He not lion. He lioness... With a beehive.." The male tiger said and laughs.

"This is awkward. We can hear everything they're saying." Alex said quietly.

The train started to go, and the gang started to follow the box.

"It is not our problem!" The male tiger said.

"No, no! Wait, wait, wait!" Alex said while running after it.

The doors opened by a brown sea lion, Stefano.

"Just give us a minute. He's on the phone and...can't get him off!" Stefano said but hit his nose when the doors closed.

"We can not leave them there!" Stefano shouted.

"Only circus animals on this train!" The male tiger shouted.

"Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You got to let us in!" Alex shouted to the doors.

The two doors opened again, but by a female jaguar, she was wearing a blue necklace. Brandon's eyes glimmered to see her.

"You are really circus?" The female jaguar asked.

The police cards are on the other side of the gang.

"Yes. Full circus!" Alex replied.

"Of course." Katie said.

"My momma was circus. My daddy was circus." Marty said.

The police lights were shown from the back.

"Gia! Shut the door!" The male tiger shouted.

The tiger, Stefano, and Gia looked at them.