Chapter 8

Finally about 4 hours later, the bell rings.

Lunch.

I needed a break from class, and if I say that, you KNOW the class is super boring.

I make my way down to the cafeteria.

I grab my tray while I slowly walk in the line putting my essentials on my plate.

Then reality hits me.

I'm still a new girl so of course I have no friends, especially due to the fact that I'm a social outcast.

I'm not weird or anything; I just get pretty nervous around new people, so it's hard for me to talk to them.

I head towards a corner table that I sat at yesterday in the far back off the cafeteria.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell.

I don't even bother turning around because I figured they couldn't be talking to me.

"Aye, Zendaya!"

Okay, now it's time to turn around.

I finally turn around and see that a few boys and girls were motioning me to come sit with them.

I am definitely surprised, because I didn't see this coming at all.

I walk casually to the seat in front of a boy who actually wasn't bad-looking.

He was pretty cute to be honest..

"Um, hey." I utter.

"Hey, I'm Demetrius, but you can call me Demetry for short." He smiles.

I smile as well, and say "Nice to meet you."

His voice was very amazing. And his smile could literally brighten up someone's day.

Yeah.

"Hey, I'm Kacey, and you're Zendaya.. Right? Nice to meet you" she says with a smile.

"Ugh, yeah nice to meet you too." I smile. "And how did you know my name?"

"Hahahaha, everyone knows your name Zendaya." Demetrius says.

"Yeah, but how?" I question him.

I get my napkin and spread it across my legs.

"I'm sure everyone in this school can see clearly, and they've seen you and Trevor." Kacey says.

"Whaaaat? What are y-you guys talking about?"

I knew what they were talking about, I just wanted to know how much they knew about Trevor and I.

"Oh cmon, everyone's seen you hop into his car, walk to the school together." She says.

That's not the reason I wanted my name in everyone's mouthes.

Maybe something like... Drama Club or something.

But not being with the school's bad boy.

"And speaking of you and Trevor..." Demetrius says pointing behind me.

I turn around to see Trevor. Not the person I wanna see right about now.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

I chuckle. "What do you mean, what am I doing?"

"Come with me." He says.

"No. I'm having lunch with Demetrius and Kacey."

"Well you aren't anymore."

But before I could say anything, Trevor grabs my hand forcing me to get up and follow him to wherever he was taking me.

Everyone's eyes were on us, this always seemed to happen whenever I was with him.

And it's occurred so much, that I've already gotten used to it.

He drags me out of the cafeteria and we enter a nearby and empty hallway.

*Author's Note*
Ooooh, cliff hanger! Thankyou guys so much for all the positive feedback and 500+ views! Seems like I'm getting somewhere with this book. XD

Be sure to vote for this chapter, and comment on what you wanna see!

I'm still making chapter 9 so yeah, it might be uploaded today as well.

And yesterday was probably the worst day of my life. But I'm better now :)

Love you guys so much. 💜🙈 xo.