Chapter 25

I left Trevor's house after 3 hours which felt like 30 minutes because time flies when you're having fun.

Even though knowing I wanted to stay and talk to him more, and cuddle with him, and snuggle in his bed with him, I couldn't because it was already getting too late.

I finally got to see the real side of Trevor, the one that he hides from people that he isn't comfortable with; the one that I've been dying to see and finally saw today.

We talked about almost everything after I watched him take his medicine. From favorite movies, shoes, and to even our future. Did you know he wants to be an entrepreneur?

Anyways, on the walk home I spotted Demetrius' house and decided I should pay him a little visit. After that kiss that he gave me, I kept thinking about it, but only because I didn't feel anything.

And I know that seems kind of harsh but it's the truth. I also want to tell him that I'm dating Trevor, which means to slow your role and that I'm taken so you can't kiss me.

But of course not in that tone.

I knocked on his front door, and within seconds, the door swings open and then appeared Demetrius. He smiled as he saw me. Not a friendly smile, but a I wish I could have you right now smile. Well actually a I'm glad you came over smile.

He shuts the door as I walked in and asked me to follow him into his room.

"So what's up?" He asked as he sat down on his bed.

"Nothing really, I was just walking into the neighborhood and saw your house so I wanted to pay you a visit." I lied.

"And well, I needed to talk to you." I sat beside him, but not too close.

"About what? Oh, and that reminds me, here." He digs in his pocket and reaches for a box. A black box, and I could already picture what's inside.

After he hands it to me, I open it up and find a silver necklace that looks a bit pricey. I loved it. It had rhinestones and fake diamonds that actually looked really convincing.

"Wow.. Demetry, this is amazing.." I said almost speechless. This isn't what I had in mind by coming over.

He hugged me and I hugged him back feeling a little awkwardness in the way
I hugged him.

Maybe it could be the fact that I'm with Trevor now, or maybe I was just over thinking things like I always do, but whatever it was, I wish it could seriously stop right about now.

We finally release and he looks at me and I got lost into his rainbow pair of eyes.

And before I knew it, his lips were on mine and I got caught up in the moment.

He knocked me down from the position I was sitting in, to lying down on his bed.

He started to kiss my jawline and almost everything around my mouth. It was getting intense and my senses finally decided come in.

I push him away from me. "Demetrius, I cant do this anymore.." I trailed off because his face had already changed before I even finished the sentence.

"Why not?" He asked as we both got up and sat down by each other.

"Because... this isn't right, and you and I both know it."

"How is it not right? I've kissed you before..."

"I know, I know." I said sighing knowing this would be hard to tell him.

"Then what makes this time so different?" He looked at me with concern.

I paused trying to gather my thoughts together, but that led me into my thoughts which I didn't want to face right now, so I started to speak, not even really thinking about what's coming out of my mouth.

"This is wrong. It's wrong because I went to go talk to Trevor today and we made up-"

"That's great! Is he alright now?"

"Yeah, he agreed that he would take his pills if I was his girlfriend, so now we're dating." It was sad to tell him this, but I'm just glad I finally said it to get over with it.

"So you're only dating him so he could take his damn pills? Seriously? How low can you be Zendaya?" He says without even looking at me in the face.

"What?! No, no, it's totally not like th-"
He cut me off again.

"How do you think he'd react to that? What if I told him that? You're only dating him just so he could take his pills? You don't even really like him."

"That's not what I'm doing here Demetry. Even if that was the case, if going out with means basically saving his life, doesn't that mean I care for him?" I was basically yelling at this point.

"You know what, get the hell out of my house." He said while gladly opening the door.

"Are you seriously mad about my relationship with someone else, or is this about my relationship with you?Because you're really overreacting!" I really had enough of his bullshit.

"I said get the hell out of my house Zendaya, and don't make me say it again or I'll-"

"Or you'll what? Because if you even dare lay a hand on me, I swear I'll hurt you so hard where the sun doesn't shine too often." He was smart enough to not interrupt me while saying my well thought out threat.

"Zendaya." He said in a more calm tone, but still not to the level like it was before all this even started.

"No, you want me to get the hell out of your house? Fine. But don't ever try to talk to me again, I don't care if you're even trying to apologize. Don't even try to breathe the same air I am." And with that, I walk out of his room more furious with myself than him.

If I had never came over, then he wouldn't have ever tackled me with so many kisses like that.

I mean seriously? Why the hell would he even think I would do that to Trevor? He wouldn't even let me explain myself, but I seriously don't care right at the moment.

I was finally dating Trevor, and we love each other, and nothing could ever change that.

Nothing at all.

*Author's Note*

Thankyou guys for 13k views! Woah 😱