Chapter 16

"Trevor?" I say as I walk into his bedroom and saw the most unexpected thing in my whole entire life. Trevor was kissing that girl Jessica, the girl I saw while walking into school with Trevor the other day.

And if I didn't barge into his room, who knows how long they'd be kissing.

"Zendaya!" Trevor says while he unwraps his arms from around her waist to meet me at the door as if I just walked in my room to see that a tornado flew through my room and took everything with it. But I think my heart hurts alot more now, than it would if that ever happened.

He tries to grab my arm but I pull it away from him faster than the speed of light. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

"Zendaya, just ple-"

I cut him off. "No, just shut the hell up Trevor. I can't believe this whole time I actually thought that you loved me. You said I was different, and I believed you, but I guess that was another one of my stupid decisions that I made."

"No, Zendaya it's not like that, trust me."

"Really? Trust you?!" I say emphasizing on you.

"Trevor, I'm sick of your damn lies. I believed them, and I thought I actually liked you too, like actually like you. But you can forget about that now." The words coming from my mouth were cracked because of the tears falling down my face.

"Zendaya, don't you dare leave this room or I'll-

Before he could speak, I got my hand and slapped it across his face so hard like the world depended on it. "Or what Trevor?" I yelled. I smacked him so hard he couldn't even gather up his thoughts.

He manages to hold his hand on the spot I slapped him that now left a red mark. He looked hurt, but I didn't care. He needed to be aware that he can't keep hurting girls like this.

I didn't want any other girls getting hurt by his dumb ass lies of his that they believed, like I did.

"Zendaya, I'm sorry, just please listen to me, can I atleast explain myself?" He says with his voice full of hurt.

I kept quiet and he took that as a response to keep going.

"She just showed up my house, I don't even know how she knows where I live. She told me that she needed advice on something so being the guy I am trying to be, I listened to her situation. I'm trying to be the guy I was before. I told you I was changing for you, And I still am. I'm tired of wearing all black, but it seems like I'll go back to that because I can't even be with the girl I finally found to change me forever." He paused trying to reassure his thoughts but kept quiet.

"Seriously Trevor? Are you lying right now? Then tell me how listening to someone's problems involves kissing if you guys aren't dating?" I say with my voice full of anger and hurt.

He didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought." Was the last thing I said to him before I open his door to leave. Before I could, he pulls me against him. I struggled to get away, but he had a pretty good grip. I stopped because there's no use.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"No! I make one little mistake and then just like that it's over? You aren't even going to accept my fucking apology? We aren't even dating yet, and things are already falling apart!" He says while looking at me in the eyes.

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you started kissing that girl." I wanted to leave, right then and there, but he was still holding on to me, with all the force he has inside of him.

"I wasn't thinking! She just came onto me, even if you never came in through that door, I would still have the same amount of feelings I had for you even before all of this happened. Zendaya, I made a mistake, just ple-

"Was any of it real?" He had a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Did your father even walk out on your mom? Or did you lie about that too?" I think I pushed him to his limit because his grip got tighter on my arms and they felt like they were about to fall off.

"Don't you EVER say that! When my father left my mom, that scarred me, emotionally and physically. And you know and I both know that."

"Trevor... you're hurting me." I could barely feel my arms now. I could tell he was more than angry with me right now.

He lets his grip go and slides his hand on his face. "I-I'm sorry."

Before he could do anything else, I hugged him. He was hurt and I made him that way. I cried on his shoulder, but neither of us cared. If I didn't hug him, I probably would have messed up our whole relationship for good.

We released the hug about 10 seconds later.

"I'm sorry for stepping on your boundaries. I shouldn't have overreacted so soon like that.. And I was the one who said we have to try hard to make our relationship work.." I started tearing up again.

"No, I'm sorry for kissing Jessica, it was a huge mistake, and I know we aren't dating but it still hurt you. It hurt me to see you that way." He dries up my tears with his fingers.

He cuffed my face as I held on his hand from when he dried my tears and kissed me. I kissed back. I missed the taste of his lips on mine. We kissed passionately not wanting to let go of each other.

Eventually we did and I was satisfied.

Everything was well until Jessica gets the vase holding the plants in Trevor's room and slams it on his head. Trevor instantly fell to the floor and it caught me by surprise.

"NOO!" My own ears almost went deaf because of how loud I yelled.

"I wanted to get a knife and kill that guy, but I don't think you deserve that." She says and walk out of his room.
I jump up from my bed, sweating and my hair a mess.

I rubbed my hand over my face and felt dry years everywhere.

"It was all just a dream?" I say relieved.

Dream? More like a nightmare.

*Author's Note*

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Ahaha I'm so proud of myself. Did I surprise you guys? Lol
Xo. 💜