Untitled Part 14

"How did you know I'd be here?" I ask Trevor impatiently waiting for a response. 

"I don't know, I guess I just got lucky?" Not looking into my eyes, I could tell he was lying.

"Okay... Is there a reason why you wanted to hang out with me today? I mean we just saw each other yesterday.."

"Dang Zendaya, two people can't just hang out without asking a bunch of questions?"

"I'm sorry I asked..."

"Nah, I'm sorry I got angry with you so quickly.." 

"It" fine." I say.

Silence.

We walk outside of the mall and sit at a near by bench. It was slightly raining outside and the rain gently strolled down my skin.

 I don't know why, but I feel the need to kiss Trevor. He looked like he was confused and is dealing with alot at the moment... Could I be the reason?

It's like my prayers have been answered.

Trevor starts to sing... 

"Jealous of the rain... That falls upon your skin..." He smiles and looks into my eyes. 

We finally meet a gaze and he cuffs  the right side of my face with his right hand. 

He leans in and kisses my left cheek. Not caring if anyone saw, and niether did I.

What?

Someone only does that if they aren't sure if they should kiss you... He's never done that before.

He looks into my eyes and I kiss him on his lips. He deepens the kiss and puts both of his hands on my waist. 

I softly rub the skin on his neck while kissing him passionately, and loving the taste of of lips pressed against mine. 

He starts kissing my jawline knowing I can't help myself but moan softly.

He licks my top lip and releases his lips from mine.

We both knew we were in public and anyone could see us, we didn't want it to go to far. Not here, not now.

"Come on." He says and grabs my wrist softly.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We're going to my house, there's no one with us there.

I smile. 

I couldn't help myself to think that this was wrong.. I'm not going out with Trevor, and for all I know, he could be dating someone else, according to Kacey's story.

But how could Trevor be dating someone else, if he's doing all this with me?

*Author's Note*

Yes, I know. Short chapter, but atleast it has Zevor in it. :)

In the next chapter Zendaya will ask alot of questions and is determined to find out who Trevor really is.

Also, Demetrius will be coming up very soon. 

Do you gusy think that Trevor is dating someone else? Leave a comment down below!

Hope you guys liked it though, and don't forget to vote for this chapter!

Peace, love, happiness, xo. <3 (I'm on my computer so no emoji, lol)