Chapter 26

I woke up the next morning with so many cute texts from Trevor. I can't believe that we're finally together and I couldn't imagine having anyone better than him.

I not even worried about Demetrius, well a little, only because I wanna figure out why he just automatically assumed that stuff about what I said.

It really didn't make any sense that Demetrius, someone who's supposed to be my "best friend" would actually come to a conclusion about me so quickly.. Especially not anything like that.

And if he's doing this because he likes me, well.. He's going to have to learn to let his feelings go, because I'm with Trevor now, and I won't let anyone change that, nothing at all.

I stopped thinking about everything once my phone vibrated a numerous amount of times.

I thought they were from Trevor, so I didn't bother picking them up because his texts are sweet but very long, and I've already read about 8 this morning.

I'm surprised Trevor isn't an author.

But it wasn't texts from Trevor, it was a call from an unknown number.

I usually don't answer to unknown numbers but they had already called 3 times and are still trying as of right now.

I picked up the phone anxiously breathing heavily and I can't believe the person on the other end of the line hasn't heard me yet because I'm pretty sure people dead underground could hear me breathing.

After 10 seconds passed, I finally said "H-hello?" With my voice cracked as if I were a 5 year old girl.

"Shut the hell up. Get dressed. And you better look fucking sexy too. Be ready in the next 10 minutes because your life depends on it." He hung up.

I was so scared I couldn't even recognize the voice. Either that, or I just didn't know the person what so ever.

I quickly jumped up from my bed and got dressed, not to be picked up by that maniac but so I can rush to Trevor's house.

As I exited out the house, I ran faster to Trevor's house than the speed of light. I finally put my almost 4 foot legs to good use.

I knew his house was far but I couldn't be in my own house by myself with some guy trying to get me.

I called Trevor's number a lot faster because he was number 2 on speed dial. Stupid voicemail couldn't shift to zero?

He answered rather quickly and asked what was wrong. He knew something was wrong and was determined to figure it out.

While running, I said "Trevor!! Just make sure your front door is open, I'm rushing to your house right now, just please don't ask any questions, there's no time."

"Zendaya, how can you tell me not to ask any questions, I-" I hung up on him, I had to. I was already at his front door, and believe it or not, his door was unlocked.

I ran up to his room and saw him pacing back and forth in his room. When he saw me his whole expression changed on his face.

"Zendaya!" He ran to me as I ran to him and we hugged so hard like the world depended on it.

He twirled me around in his arms like we haven't seen each other in forever.

I started tearing up from all the fear I was holding back.

"Can you tell me what's wrong now? You're crying, and a little sweaty if you asked me.."

"Trevor!" I hit him playfully on his arm which made him laugh.