Chapter 15

We finally arrive at his house about ten mintues later. Still the same big house that I remebered from last time.

The last time I was here, we basically almost had sex, I don't think I'm nearly as ready for that yet, atleast not with Trevor.

I have no idea what Trevor is really capable of doing, and who's to say that Trevor only shows interst in girls just to get what he wants and leaves?

I didn't wanna be that dumb girl that let her virgintity go, because she was tempted by someone they barely knew.

But with Trevor... I don't really see that. I'm still not exactly convinced that Trevor did that to Kacey, even if he did, he has probably changed.

Trevor pulls into the driveway and takes his keys out of the car. I was in a transe, and I wasn't gonna get out anytime soon until Trevor laid his right hand on my left leg. His hand was warm. I felt like I could stay in this position with him all day.

"You okay?" He questions. "Oh, yeah. I'm totally fine." I say and smile at him. I lied.

We exit the car and enter his house through the front door. He opens the door and lets me walk in first. He didn't do this at school.

I'm starting to notice a few things about Trevor. Whenever we kiss in school, we drags me into an empty hall so no ones sees, but when we are away from school, he doesn't care who sees us kiss, because he's been waiting to get his lips on mine for hours.

He can open doors for me, be kind, gentle, sweet, talk about his feelings, and inner most thoughts outside of school, but whenever we're in school.. It's the absolute opposite?

I sit on his longest couch in his living room. Admiring the color scheme and room decor.

I take it Trevor has had his eyes on me the whole time because he says "My mom chose the room color."

"She has an amazing taste in color." Still admiring his house.

'Let me give you a tour of our house. I think you're going to be coming here alot more often maybe." Yeah, that is until I find out what your little game is, I say to myself in my head.

He grabs hold of my hand and I grip his hand. He looks down at it stopping dead in his tracks and I start to look down at it as well. He smiles and we head up the stairs, since it was the closet to the living room.

We walk every 16 steps, not that I was counting, and we enter a hallway. On the left, I see the first door.

"So, this is my room." He says while opening the door. I take a step inside and see a black and white room. The cabinets were black, the bed sheets were white, as well as the walls.

"Why black and white Trev?" I just called him Trev... I don't know why but I feel like I should learn how to start calling him Trev now, he calls me Z, and Daya, so why not call him Trev? He smiles as I call him that.

"They're my favorite two colors.. Other than blue." He chuckles.

I take a look around, admring his bookshelf he had beside his bed which was filled with pictures, trophies, and other things I could tell was important to him.

"Is this your dad?" I say looking at the picture with young Trevor and a man. It either had to be his dad or his basketball coach I could assume with all the basketball trophies everywhere.

"I rather not talk about it Zendaya." He says grimly.

"Trevor, please. If we are going to be hanging out more often like you said, I would like to know about you and your family, or your interests, favorite movies. Anything." I say with the biggest concern on my face.

"I mean there's nothing to say about my dad. I already told you the story before. And you told me about yours."

"Okay.. When he left, did it have an affect on you?" I was determined to get answers from this guy.

"Yeah it did!" He says nearly screaming. "Maybe that's why I act like this. Maybe that's why I wear all black to school everyday. Maybe that's why I'm known as the Bad boy around school. I've done things I regret now. But noticing you the first day you walked into our school, I don't regret it at all. When I saw you, I thought maybe you could be my passage way to happiness. Actual happiness."

"I've had many other girls, that I've cheated on or have tried to have a decent relationship with, but as soon as we make ourselves official, things start to fall apart." He sits on his bed.

He just poured out everything I wanted him to. His inner most thoughts. I take a seat right next to him, not leaving an inch in between us.

"Is that why you haven't asked me out yet?" I ask with more concern.

"Yeah, you're different, and I didn't want our relationship to end so fast like all the other ones I've had. I don't want to loose you so quickly."

"We can make this work, we just have to try hard to keep our relationship together."

"Okay, Zendaya." He says while smiling.

Does Trevor like me? And I don't mean just like me, I mean like like me. If so, then I like him to.

"I don't understand why people say you're such a bad boy, they don't give you as much credit you deserve."

"I was, until now. Until I met you."

I was right. "Wait, you're changing just for me? That's most sweetest thing anyone has ever done, really." I hug him tightly, like I had his life in my hands almost crying.

He hugs me back just as tightly, like the world depended on it.

And that's how my day went, spending time with someone who actually cared for me.

I knew who Trevor really was.

*Author's Note*

This is probably my best chapter yet, other than chapter 3.

I hope you guys liked it, I definitely did! :)

WHO SAW ZENDAYA AT THE KCA'S?! Yaaas.

Anyways don't forget to vote.

Peace, love, happiness. Xo 💜