Chapter 12

I wake up the next morning and reach to the right side of my bed to get my phone.

My alarm was still set even though school was cancelled due to the snow outside.

I tap my screen to stop it and get down from my bed.

My curtains were still open from yesterday so I took a look outside and saw basically a Winter Wonderland.

A hear a knock at my door and rush down to check to see who it was.

I looked a mess in the mornings. My hair was too curly to wear down so it was in a bun. And I wore a v-neck long sleeve shirt with black sweat pants.

Whoever it was, I really wasn't in the mood for company.

The past few days at my new school has already been a roller coaster ride, and it's not over yet.

I already have Trevor to worry about and now Demetrius.

I was just in very deep thought and realized that someone was still knocking on the door.

I open it to see... Trevor.

Okay?

"Umm, Hey, Trevor? What are you doing here?" I say still holding the door.

"I came to see you, I mean, what does it look like?" He says with both hands in his pockets.

"You came to see me? Why?"

"May I come in?"

I let him in my house, my mom already left for work, so I guess it was okay?

He comes in and I close the door.

"Don't you wanna take off your jacket? It's pretty warm in my house."

"Nah, I stood out there for about 30 minutes so I'm still freezing cold."

"Really? You stood out there for that long, just to see me?"

I have to admit that was sweet. I can't name one person but him who has ever done that.

"Yeah.."

I feel like this is kinda awkward... I don't really know what to talk about with him even though there's a lot in my mind.

"What's wrong?" He asks. He sits down on the long leather couch facing the TV.

"Nothing's wrong.. I'm just.. Confused, I guess." I say sitting next to him.

"About?" He asks with concern in his voice.

"People.. Boys in particular."

"Well who better to talk about boys with than a boy?" He smirks.

I guess that made sense, but I can't talk about boys because then I'll be talking about him to his face.

"Well... Um it's about a guy at our school." I say looking down.

"Demetruis right?" He asks furiously.

"Yeah.. How did you know?" I ask cluelessly.

"I saw you too kissing yesterday in your room. I watched for about 10 seconds and then I couldn't watch anymore."

"Why not Trevor?"

"Cause it hurt too much to look at someone I really like kissing someone else." He looks me in my eyes.

Oh my God.

I feel like the worst person on Earth. I feel so bad for Trevor..

I mean I knew he had a thing for me but I didn't know he actually liked me.

"Trevor, I'm sorry-"

"No, it's cool. Obviously you like Demetrius even though you just met him. You don't know what he's like and how he treats a girl, so don't come looking for me when he breaks your heart. Because all I'll say is I told you so." He says with a firm voice.

"Trevor."

He gets up from the couch and starts walking towards the door.

He seems really hurt.

"Trevor!" I yell.

He starts unlocking the door.

"TREVOR!" I grab him by his shoulder and face him towards me.

"Can you just hear me out?"

He sighs and looks to the side. Then at me.

"Look. I know you're mad at me. I know how it feels to have someone you like, kiss another person. It hurts. But you weren't really straight forward with me."

"What do you mean?" He questions.

"I mean, you never told me you actually like me. You just sent off hints. Most boys would just let it out."

"Well I'm not like most boys." He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I understand that."

"Look Z, I wanna tell you I like you. I really do.. I just.. I-"

"What?"

"I don't know how."

"Well, figure it out."

He pauses for about 5 seconds.

He cuffs my right side of my face. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine.

There he goes making me feel special again.

He kisses me. I kiss him back. This kiss is different. It doesn't feel like any of the other kisses we've had.

We stay on each other's lips; neither of us using our tongue.

He lets go of my face, and stops kissing me. I didn't want him to stop.

I got him by the neck and pushed him next to me.

I kissed him.

It was sincere, and it had meaning to it.

We close our eyes both enjoying the taste of each other's lips and deepening the kiss.

We stop kissing. And our foreheads rest on each other.

"I've figured it out. I think you have too." Trevor says while smiling. He turns around and opens the door.

I smile at him leaving and entering his car.

I may or may not like Trevor....

*Author's Note*

Thankyou guys for 2.87k views! I'm so glad you guys are liking my book.

So the person who plays Demetrius is Ross Lynch, so you can have a better picture of him in the story.

Anyways, please vote for this chapter if you liked it & leave a comment down below!

I hope I reach 100 votes today! 😊

Peace, love, happiness. 💜 xo.