knock

jisung was nervous. he felt sick to his stomach as he was about to leave his house. he decided on an outfit that was good looking but easy to move in.

(outfit reference dkdndkxjdkxj i'm dead)

he looked at the address on his phone again before getting on the city bus. it wasn't too far, which was kinda expecting considering the coffee shop incident.

he wished time went slower on his way there because he wasn't ready yet.

eventually he got off the bus and started walking towards the studio. his heart was pounding and he considered texting minho he couldn't come. but he really did want to meet the older.

he stood in front of the main doors before finally opening them. he searched for the studio minho was in, hands shaking. when he looked through one of the studio windows, his breath was taken away.

;

anxious was something minho definitely was. he worried if he would be liked by jisung and worried if he looked good enough. he was wearing something he'd typically dance in, loose but flattering (refer to easy dance practice for his outfit).

he got to the studio early to make sure the dance was perfect. he definitely didn't want to mess up in front of jisung. hyunjin was there with him waiting for seungmin to pick him up.

while doing so he heard a soft knock on the studio door.