quiet

"make me."

and just like that, jisung's mannerisms changed. just like the flick of a light switch.

minho felt his tie getting yanked forward, making him jerk forward as well. jisung's once soft eyes now turned dark as they stared into the older's.

"make you be quiet? is that what you really want princess?" jisung whispered lowly.

at this point, minho couldn't even form words, much less a sentence. he just continued looking at the boy in front of him, eyes getting hazy.

he watched as jisung's eyes flickered down to his lips. the side of the younger's mouth upturned into a small smirk. minho wanted to wipe that mischievous grin off his face, but he too couldn't take his eyes off jisung's pretty pink lips.

he felt a smaller tug on his tie once again as he saw jisung's face get closer and closer. the breath fanning minho's face smelled of warm honey.

his eyes fluttered shut as waited for their lips to finally meet.

"hmmm won't you look at that, i made you be quiet"

minhos eyes quickly opened to see jisung slightly laughing and backing up. he completely froze in position, trying to register what just happened.

he got tricked.

"h-hey! you c-cant just d-do that!" minho stuttered out to the smiling jisung.

"can't do what baby? i have no clue what you're talking about!"

"you jus—" minho started only to be cut off.

"huh? sorry i can't hear you! i gotta head home min, i'll talk to you laterrr" jisung said sending a wink and finger guns in minho's direction.

minho stayed frozen as he watched jisung quickly go on his way home.

what the fuck just happened.

———
a/n:
that's not jisung, that is ~Peter~

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS💗💗💗💗 I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU :)) hugs for everyone

what the hell did i just write djdndknsksskx can't tell if i like it or not ✋ but it's 2 in the morning so typos are most likely everywhere,, but i hope you enjoyed this chapter anywayyyy <3