everything

minho could replay this moment in his head for the rest of his life and he would be content. upon hearing minho's confession, jisung showed the most angelic smile he has ever seen. the dim light reflected beautifully on his face and his tear-filled eyes seemed to sparkle.

"you mean it?" he said, voice slightly trembling.

minho left out an affectionate giggle and nodded,

"of course i mean it sungie, i like you so much." minho confirmed to the younger.

jisung felt warmth spread through his body as he heard minho's words. he can't believe the random person he texted would end up being this important to him. of course jisung had had 'crushes' before, but this was completely different. he had never felt this much intensity, this much joy.

"i like you too, minho. you're everything." jisung said, immediately going to hug minho, craving his warmth and touch.

they sat there holding each other for a couple minutes until jisung heard sniffling. he immediately pried himself from minho to look at him.

"min, whats wrong? why are you crying?" jisung questioned quickly cupping minho's face, wiping away any stray tears with his thumb.

minho just gave a small smile and softly shook his head.

"nothings wrong, i'm just s-so happy." he mumbled, barely audible.

jisung leaned in to give a gentle kiss to minho's lips, which he quickly returned.

"jisung?"

"hm?" he replied before kissing minho's forehead.

"will you be my boyfriend?" he asked not too loudly, not wanting to tarnish the intimacy of the moment.

another tender kiss was placed on minho's face.

"i'd be honored to be yours."

_____
a/n:
and so they became boyfriends :,) but! there's still maybe a couple more chapters left! *sobs* i feel like its ending so fast :( oh yeah! i also have a seungmin + minho fanfiction i just started! please check it out! i'll do my best to update this story again soon! <3