just a little bit

"hello?" jisung said quietly.

"hiii sungieee" minho said almost singing.

"what's up?" the younger asked.

"i wanted to hear your voice duh"

smiling, jisung asked another question,

"can we facetime?" he shyly said.

"oh um yeah sure! one second"

minho removed his phone from his ear and looked at the screen. he clicked the facetime option and waited for jisung to accept.

within a couple of seconds he saw jisung's dimly lit face, his head lying against his pillow.

"hi minnie" he said with a smile.

minho's heart felt as if he just ran a marathon.

"hi sungie" minho smiled back, an almost obvious blush on his cheeks.

the boys shyly talked about their day for a good thirty minutes.

minho saw jisung yawn and how his eyes were half open while looking at his screen.

"are you tired?" minho asked.

"mmm just a little bit" jisung lied, his eyes practically unable to be kept open.

minho was also feeling tired so he laid his head on his pillow. neither of them wanted to say bye despite almost falling asleep.

nothing else was said before the two boys fell asleep.

jisung woke up trying to remember everything that happened last night. he smiled at the thought of talking to minho for so long then realized they never said bye to each other.

he picked up his phone expecting the call to have already ended.

instead he saw minho's ceiling on his screen and heard very slight snoring.

he smiled at his screen and was about to hang up until he heard rustling and saw the camera move until he saw a very sleepy minho.

his hair was sticking up in random places and his eyes were still half closed. he seemed to still be partially asleep because it took him a second to realize that jisung was still on the other end.

"AH" minho quickly covered his camera so jisung wouldn't see his current state.

"good morning to you too" jisung laughed before continuing.

"i just woke up too, the call didn't seem to end"

minho finished running his fingers through his hair in an attempt to fix it. he then removed his hand from the camera before showing his face to jisung again.

"i'm so sorry you had to see that" minho laughed, more embarrassed than amused.

"dont worry you looked adorable"

——
a/n:
i actually really like this chapter, i hope you do too!!