look good for you

hanluvchescke
okie dokie i'm almost there!

leecatboy
is that you in the overalls and bucket hat?

hanluvchescke
yep yep! i see you :D

"minhoooooo!" yelled jisung.

minho locked his phone, putting it in his pocket. he couldn't help but stare at younger, he was absolutely beautiful.

he wore a white t shirt with overalls and a cute bucket hat. he was smiling widely as he approached the other, making minho smile as well.

"hi sungie!" minho said, surprised the younger wasn't nearly as nervous as last time.

"is this the cafe?" jisung asked with shining eyes.

"yes! shall we go inside?" jisung responded with an eager nod.

minho opened the door for the boy and placed both their orders as jisung found a spot to sit.

after a couple of minutes, minho came to sit down with him.

"it'll be done in a few" minho said smiling, but quickly looking down once they made eye contact.

jisung hummed before speaking,

"how's everything going? dance and all"

after a moment of thinking the older finally responded,

"it's going alright, i have a performance coming up but not much besides that."

"when is it?"

"in about a week? but i've got everything down just need a few touch ups"

nervously fiddling with his fingers, jisung worked up the courage to ask minho a question.

"can i come?"

"to the performance?", minho asked to which jisung nodded.

"of course ji! now i've got to work even harder." minho smiled.

"huh? why?" questioned the boy.

"i want to look good for you"

before jisung could respond, they heard their orders being called.

"two iced americanos and a slice of cheesecake!"

——
a/n:
i'm sorry but i HAD to include jisung's fancy outfit somewhere. there isn't a day that i don't think about it.