somewhere

"an acorn indeed! for you, my little squirrel." minho dramatically said while fancily extending his arm. jisung couldn't help but giggle as he took the acorn for the boy's hand.

"you're such a dork, you know that?"

"but you like me anyway~" minho said while reaching to hold jisung's free hand.

"w-what? when did i ever say that?" jisung mumbled, feeling minho intertwine their fingers.

minho just smiled and squeezed his crush's hand as they began walking once again. despite being gay, they were walking quite slowly. neither of them wanted to separate anytime soon.

minho felt jisung lift their hands up before he put minho's up against his cheek. as if that didn't make minho's heart burst enough, jisung started leaving little butterfly kisses on the olders skin. 

"missed you.." he softly said, making minho stop to look at him.

kissing his nose softly, minho replied,

"i missed you too sungie.. do you have time to hang ou- i mean.. do you want to go on a um.. d-date? with me today?"

jisung smiled and hummed, he didn't have any plans and surprisingly, no homework.

"of course i would love to minho"

minho sweetly smiled back at the boy before him,

"there's somewhere i wanna take you".

——
a/n:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 5K READS!! THATS SO COOL THANK YOU FOR READING!

eek here's a random update! probably won't update until next week or towards the end of this week! who knows