tease

the two slowly walked hand in hand towards minho's house. time seemed to freeze yet felt as if it was speeding by at the same time.

"we're here," minho said as they arrived in front of his house.

"text me when you get home, okay?" the older continued.

simply humming as a reply, jisung looked down at their connected hands. they seemed to fit together like two puzzle pieces.

jisung never wanted to let go.

"i'll talk to you later... baby"

the younger could practically hear the smirk in the boy's voice. despite knowing it was said in a joking manner, his heart couldn't help but pound through his chest.

"stop being such a tease"  jisung said lightly pushing minho's shoulder.

"what do you mean? i don't know what you're talking about babe."

"min! you know exactly what you're doing, so stop it" jisung stated again.

the boy's stomach was full of butterflies, his ears burning bright right. he felt extremely shy whenever minho acted all forward like this.

that was until minho said...

"make me."

——————
a/n:

happy valentine's day! here's a little update :D i'll update again maybe in a couple of days! possible later today, but the chances will be very small since its supposed to snow a ton and i wanna enjoy that :))

let me know abt any typos or just mess ups! love y'all <3